Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Have CS want FR and Mycena
I'm onesmartchicken on Chicken Smoothie (a lot of rares and URs 09 and up, plus a ton of old items)

I'll take currency or items worth at least 1000g on FR, mostly looking for PP on MC but willing to look at p much anything~~
I'm onesmartchicken on Chicken Smoothie (a lot of rares and URs 09 and up, plus a ton of old items)

I'll take currency or items worth at least 1000g on FR, mostly looking for PP on MC but willing to look at p much anything~~
leS9e0K.png
@chicken
are you looking for any items in particular? i have loads of event items and shrooms, and my pets are here. all except alistair are for sale, though ones in the house of dreams are a lot more tentative ^^
@chicken
are you looking for any items in particular? i have loads of event items and shrooms, and my pets are here. all except alistair are for sale, though ones in the house of dreams are a lot more tentative ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@asteria Nothing in particular, I've got a big hoard tbh I'm just always willing to add more lol. BoW items probably, old oots, that sort of thing.

I could be interested in any of your uncarved except the oni one for you, and I'd only be getting the fruit juice at least as fodder. Any price guesses? I'm so bad pricing I'm sorry lmao
@asteria Nothing in particular, I've got a big hoard tbh I'm just always willing to add more lol. BoW items probably, old oots, that sort of thing.

I could be interested in any of your uncarved except the oni one for you, and I'd only be getting the fruit juice at least as fodder. Any price guesses? I'm so bad pricing I'm sorry lmao
leS9e0K.png
!
!
leS9e0K.png
@Chicken

Would you be interested in a Lightning Bo Staff? :o
@Chicken

Would you be interested in a Lightning Bo Staff? :o
@chicken
you spelled my un wrong so i didn’t get pinged ^^
i also am very bad at pricing. there aren’t any wishing star shrooms on the bazaar and the seraphim shroom is going for 88k nuggets? as maybe a ballpark?
@chicken
you spelled my un wrong so i didn’t get pinged ^^
i also am very bad at pricing. there aren’t any wishing star shrooms on the bazaar and the seraphim shroom is going for 88k nuggets? as maybe a ballpark?
4ZwFOyz.png
@vibe lmao hi reggi!

@astereia asdhj I'M SO SORRY hhh and vibe actually cleaned me out cause they had a few of my wishlist things, I'm so sorry!!
@vibe lmao hi reggi!

@astereia asdhj I'M SO SORRY hhh and vibe actually cleaned me out cause they had a few of my wishlist things, I'm so sorry!!
leS9e0K.png
!!
!!
leS9e0K.png
!
!
leS9e0K.png
!
!
leS9e0K.png