Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 419 420
[quote name="Rotohecks" date="2019-12-08 07:55:05" ] bye bye magic rocket fuel. hello cat mafia and h a ts . also hello time rifts [/quote] @Rotohecks as soon as i saw "bye bye magic rocket fuel." i knew what it was it's a hat in time! [size=1]i am 99.9% sure im right[/size]
Rotohecks wrote on 2019-12-08 07:55:05:
bye bye magic rocket fuel. hello cat mafia and h a ts . also hello time rifts

@Rotohecks

as soon as i saw "bye bye magic rocket fuel." i knew what it was

it's a hat in time!

i am 99.9% sure im right
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its

- two men fight over stupid stuff while also letting demons into our world-- but sometimes end up fighting together instead of each other. one of them also has a cool shop with a cool team c:

- two men fight over stupid stuff while also letting demons into our world-- but sometimes end up fighting together instead of each other. one of them also has a cool shop with a cool team c:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
[quote name="Rotohecks" date="2019-12-08 07:55:05" ] bye bye magic rocket fuel. hello cat mafia and h a ts . also hello time rifts [/quote] "Bye bye magic rocket fuel" I can't- AHiT be like
Rotohecks wrote on 2019-12-08 07:55:05:
bye bye magic rocket fuel. hello cat mafia and h a ts . also hello time rifts

"Bye bye magic rocket fuel" I can't-

AHiT be like
8XWXOvB.png still a wip aha Yr0dYV1.png
Fallout New Vegas:

Angry postman/postwoman/postal service person (whatever you identify as, my peeps) gets their mail stolen and decides they must do whatever they can to deliver it. Or go against the person who ordered it.
Fallout New Vegas:

Angry postman/postwoman/postal service person (whatever you identify as, my peeps) gets their mail stolen and decides they must do whatever they can to deliver it. Or go against the person who ordered it.
crazy purple man thing kills childs and stuffs them in robot suits and they haunt a pizzeria. They come back 7 times and MattPatt is going insane.
crazy purple man thing kills childs and stuffs them in robot suits and they haunt a pizzeria. They come back 7 times and MattPatt is going insane.
Leopard - Jack Stauber
Small World - Jack Stauber
Bothersome - Jack Stauber
Kill
Me

You cannot escape Jack Stauber. Absorb itttt
[quote name="AlbinoTerror" date="2020-01-02 23:50:25" ] crazy purple man thing kills childs and stuffs them in robot suits and they haunt a pizzeria. They come back 7 times and MattPatt is going insane. [/quote] FNaF part 2 : The purple man comes back for the 3rd time and started a cult [size=1]Also I'm pretty sure William only came back 3 times[/size]
AlbinoTerror wrote on 2020-01-02 23:50:25:

FNaF part 2 : The purple man comes back for the 3rd time and started a cult
Also I'm pretty sure William only came back 3 times
8XWXOvB.png still a wip aha Yr0dYV1.png
-local sphere god makes everything great but also not so great at the same time
-main character is really good at killing gods but words are hard sometimes
-also dancing
-everyone relies on you to fix all of the problems
-essentially it's battle of the shapes
-you can either be punchy boi, knifey boi or magic boi (or all 3 if you really feel like it)
-your best friend is a v smart robot that LITERALLY brings you back from the dead. multiple times if you're just bad at everything.
-welcome to PvP where everyone is better than you no matter how hard u try

-local sphere god makes everything great but also not so great at the same time
-main character is really good at killing gods but words are hard sometimes
-also dancing
-you can either be punchy boi, knifey boi or magic boi (or all 3 if you really feel like it)
-your best friend is a v smart robot that LITERALLY brings you back from the dead. multiple times if you're just bad at everything.
-welcome to PvP where everyone is better than you no matter how hard u try

9cjDdGL.png
[quote name="Voxeott" date="2020-01-03 11:52:08" ] -everyone relies on you to fix all of the problems -essentially it's battle of the shapes [/quote] you're probably only talking about one game, but these two make me think of smile for me and just shapes and beats respectively!
Voxeott wrote on 2020-01-03 11:52:08:

you're probably only talking about one game, but these two make me think of smile for me and just shapes and beats respectively!
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
You go to a space station but uh oh space pterodactyl is here also that place explodes, you go to a planet but uh oh mean aliens also that planet explodes as well
You go to a space station but uh oh space pterodactyl is here also that place explodes, you go to a planet but uh oh mean aliens also that planet explodes as well
MTlq1.gifmm0LB.gif5kjb08.pngVygoJ.gifpjzO1.gif
You're a newborn errand boy with no idea what you are and everyone either side steps your questions or ignores them while all together being thrown into political madness. Depending on who you are, you can range from sewer dweller rat eater to someone who literally vomits because the poor exist.
You're a newborn errand boy with no idea what you are and everyone either side steps your questions or ignores them while all together being thrown into political madness. Depending on who you are, you can range from sewer dweller rat eater to someone who literally vomits because the poor exist.
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 419 420