Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | question about the rules
If I ever like, die or something else severely disabling happens, can I pass on my FR account to someone else? I know people usually can't share accounts but i feel like that might be a special circumstance
If I ever like, die or something else severely disabling happens, can I pass on my FR account to someone else? I know people usually can't share accounts but i feel like that might be a special circumstance
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
wow you are totally full of ideas today.... Maybe thinking a little before typing would be a good idea.
wow you are totally full of ideas today.... Maybe thinking a little before typing would be a good idea.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@imgoingspace it's just something i think about a lot. don't be mean to me.
@imgoingspace it's just something i think about a lot. don't be mean to me.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
Since the rules don't state any exceptions to that rule, I'd say it's a fair bet that no, you can't pass on your account, but you might get a better answer from an administrator, such as on the Questions? Concerns? Discuss! thread at the top of this forum. It's mostly users that comment here and ... we don't really know any better than you do.
Since the rules don't state any exceptions to that rule, I'd say it's a fair bet that no, you can't pass on your account, but you might get a better answer from an administrator, such as on the Questions? Concerns? Discuss! thread at the top of this forum. It's mostly users that comment here and ... we don't really know any better than you do.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Accounts cannot and will not be transferred for any reason.
Accounts cannot and will not be transferred for any reason.