Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Alpacas art shop: Old: closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@alpacaduelist I’d love a painting for my boy Cora! His full outfit is in his bio if you’d be willing to work from that. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56788916] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567890/56788916_350.png[/img] [/url] I’d like to pay in treasure ^^
@alpacaduelist I’d love a painting for my boy Cora! His full outfit is in his bio if you’d be willing to work from that.

56788916_350.png

I’d like to pay in treasure ^^
Check out my artshop here!
Icen's Dragon Search
@Icengate Sure thing and thats no problem ^^ do you mean the sketchy painty full bodys? or fully rendered, cause fully rendered is a bit more expensive
@Icengate Sure thing and thats no problem ^^ do you mean the sketchy painty full bodys? or fully rendered, cause fully rendered is a bit more expensive
@Alpacaduelist Ahh, I meant a sketchy full body. Just out of curiosity though, about how much would you charge for a fully rendered bust?
@Alpacaduelist Ahh, I meant a sketchy full body. Just out of curiosity though, about how much would you charge for a fully rendered bust?
Icen's Dragon Search
@Icengate sure thing ^^ and for a fully rendered bust 1.5mt (or other equivalent )
@Icengate sure thing ^^ and for a fully rendered bust 1.5mt (or other equivalent )
@Alpacaduelist For now I’ll stick with a sketchy full body, but I’ll definitely keep that in mind for the future. Thank you!
@Alpacaduelist For now I’ll stick with a sketchy full body, but I’ll definitely keep that in mind for the future. Thank you!
Icen's Dragon Search
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247633575778713600/657817113532039170/SmartSelect_20191221-183004_Autodesk_SketchBook.jpg[/img] @Icengate here you go ^^ this was the most challenging one yet but i had a lot of fun with it, they are a gorgeous dragon i hope you like it, if you need anything changed or resized just let me know
SmartSelect_20191221-183004_Autodesk_SketchBook.jpg

@Icengate here you go ^^ this was the most challenging one yet but i had a lot of fun with it, they are a gorgeous dragon i hope you like it, if you need anything changed or resized just let me know
@Alpacaduelist My gosh he looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you so so much!
@Alpacaduelist My gosh he looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you so so much!
Icen's Dragon Search
@Alpacaduelist
Hey there! Can I ask about usd prices for commissions?
I’d be after a rendered full body of my boy Basalt, and I’m curious as to pricing.
Thanks!
@Alpacaduelist
Hey there! Can I ask about usd prices for commissions?
I’d be after a rendered full body of my boy Basalt, and I’m curious as to pricing.
Thanks!
@KitiaraWoodbane heyo and sure thing that would be 25 usd (mainly because my rendering style takes quite a while ^^ )
@KitiaraWoodbane heyo and sure thing that would be 25 usd (mainly because my rendering style takes quite a while ^^ )
@Alpacaduelist
No problem, PayPal okay with you?
@Alpacaduelist
No problem, PayPal okay with you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7