Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A database wishlist.
1 2
Heck yes I do support this. I mean, a lot of the time when I see wishlists on here, it's because they want trades for things. I see it on art/adoptable threads all the time.

It would be quite useful.
Heck yes I do support this. I mean, a lot of the time when I see wishlists on here, it's because they want trades for things. I see it on art/adoptable threads all the time.

It would be quite useful.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
This would be super cool, and is what I immediately thought of when I found out about the favourite option in the database!
This would be super cool, and is what I immediately thought of when I found out about the favourite option in the database!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
full support!! as long as you could toggle public/private. it would also be great if items on your wishlist were highlighted on other parts of the site - the MP, AH, on tooltips, and possibly in trades you could see highlighted what's on the other's wishlist if it's public?

i do not have the time or energy to even begin a bio/forum wishlist so i would love something like this.
full support!! as long as you could toggle public/private. it would also be great if items on your wishlist were highlighted on other parts of the site - the MP, AH, on tooltips, and possibly in trades you could see highlighted what's on the other's wishlist if it's public?

i do not have the time or energy to even begin a bio/forum wishlist so i would love something like this.
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
That would be so cool to have. It would help me organize what I want and I could share it with friends when I trade. I think a public wishlist would be great for trading.
That would be so cool to have. It would help me organize what I want and I could share it with friends when I trade. I think a public wishlist would be great for trading.
1 2