Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help Me! [new member]
1 2 3
[quote name="Beetleguice" date="2019-12-28 11:51:17" ] Hello I'm only a few days old myself and you will find some very generous people here with their time and their dragons. There are people who give away dragons just for the asking which helps give you a bit of a base to start. Head to the raffles and giveaway forums for those. I have to say I still haven't found a page of instructions yet and I'm not sure there is one but you can ask for a mentor on the forums and they will try to match you to someone who can answer those silly questions. Enjoy and see you around, B [/quote] thank you!
Beetleguice wrote on 2019-12-28 11:51:17:
Hello

I'm only a few days old myself and you will find some very generous people here with their time and their dragons. There are people who give away dragons just for the asking which helps give you a bit of a base to start. Head to the raffles and giveaway forums for those.

I have to say I still haven't found a page of instructions yet and I'm not sure there is one but you can ask for a mentor on the forums and they will try to match you to someone who can answer those silly questions.

Enjoy and see you around,

B

thank you!
@Caramelmilk
hi! nice to meet u!

1. u can get free dragons and items in “raffles & giveaways”. also, feel free to check out my free hatchery in my signature !

2. u can breed ur own dragons, buy them in the auction house, hatch them out of u hatched eggs(which are very rare), or get them from raffles & giveaways or in threads where ppl are selling them

3. there’s soooo many ways. some of them are: playing games in fairgrounds, selling dragons, exalting dragons, and selling items

4. rn, it’s night of the nocturne, basically a time where u can get these special chests with lots of good stuff inside. u can get chests from the coliseum and from gathering

5. if u need help, just know that there’s lots of friendly players here that u can ask! also, always check an item’s worth before trading it away or selling it. once, i bought a 7kt dragon with an item that was worth 100kt!
@Caramelmilk
hi! nice to meet u!

1. u can get free dragons and items in “raffles & giveaways”. also, feel free to check out my free hatchery in my signature !

2. u can breed ur own dragons, buy them in the auction house, hatch them out of u hatched eggs(which are very rare), or get them from raffles & giveaways or in threads where ppl are selling them

3. there’s soooo many ways. some of them are: playing games in fairgrounds, selling dragons, exalting dragons, and selling items

4. rn, it’s night of the nocturne, basically a time where u can get these special chests with lots of good stuff inside. u can get chests from the coliseum and from gathering

5. if u need help, just know that there’s lots of friendly players here that u can ask! also, always check an item’s worth before trading it away or selling it. once, i bought a 7kt dragon with an item that was worth 100kt!
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
[quote name="XxSwiftwaterxX" date="2019-12-28 14:01:14" ] @Caramelmilk hi! nice to meet u! 1. u can get free dragons and items in “raffles & giveaways”. also, feel free to check out my free hatchery in my signature ! 2. u can breed ur own dragons, buy them in the auction house, hatch them out of u hatched eggs(which are very rare), or get them from raffles & giveaways or in threads where ppl are selling them 3. there’s soooo many ways. some of them are: playing games in fairgrounds, selling dragons, exalting dragons, and selling items 4. rn, it’s night of the nocturne, basically a time where u can get these special chests with lots of good stuff inside. u can get chests from the coliseum and from gathering 5. if u need help, just know that there’s lots of friendly players here that u can ask! also, always check an item’s worth before trading it away or selling it. once, i bought a 7kt dragon with an item that was worth 100kt! [/quote] Oh wow!! Thank you so much! It’s nice to meet you tooo
XxSwiftwaterxX wrote on 2019-12-28 14:01:14:
@Caramelmilk
hi! nice to meet u!

Oh wow!! Thank you so much! It’s nice to meet you tooo
1 2 3