Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF grinding
So I can't grind atm and I really want more chests. Long story short, I'm looking for someone who can grind for me.

I would prefer grinding in lower level venues, as my priority is getting chests quickly. Other than chests the drops I want are apparel, genes and eggs (minus plague). I'm not interested in battle stones and swipp mats as I can't keep track of that constantly enough, so I hope that could help lower the price somewhat?

I don't have a set price so please give me yours, I want to pay by hours, I can either pay with treasure, gems, or a few items (I have a noc scroll and an eliminate but I'd need to check for anything specific). I could pay in art as well if there's enough grinding done, you can check in my signature for an example. For currency and items I'd like to pay afterwards in a two-ways cr!

If you're interested name your price and which venue you can grind in.
So I can't grind atm and I really want more chests. Long story short, I'm looking for someone who can grind for me.

I would prefer grinding in lower level venues, as my priority is getting chests quickly. Other than chests the drops I want are apparel, genes and eggs (minus plague). I'm not interested in battle stones and swipp mats as I can't keep track of that constantly enough, so I hope that could help lower the price somewhat?

I don't have a set price so please give me yours, I want to pay by hours, I can either pay with treasure, gems, or a few items (I have a noc scroll and an eliminate but I'd need to check for anything specific). I could pay in art as well if there's enough grinding done, you can check in my signature for an example. For currency and items I'd like to pay afterwards in a two-ways cr!

If you're interested name your price and which venue you can grind in.
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
I can do it! I grind mainly in woodland path for chests and can grind there for you for items, chests included. I can do about 16kt/g per hour, and i have quite a few hours to kill so I can probably get a lot done in time you wanted
I can do it! I grind mainly in woodland path for chests and can grind there for you for items, chests included. I can do about 16kt/g per hour, and i have quite a few hours to kill so I can probably get a lot done in time you wanted
@Cupcakemon heya, very sorry about the delayed reply, I didn't see this without a ping D: if you're still willing I'd like to buy a few hours!
@Cupcakemon heya, very sorry about the delayed reply, I didn't see this without a ping D: if you're still willing I'd like to buy a few hours!
@UndeadFae not a problem! I'm still interested yeah! Do you have a venue you prefer? And how many hours do you want?
@UndeadFae not a problem! I'm still interested yeah! Do you have a venue you prefer? And how many hours do you want?
@Cupcakemon thanks! I have no preference, any venue that works for you chest drop is fine! Is 5 hours too much to ask? You don't have to do them all at once as long as it is before notn ends
@Cupcakemon thanks! I have no preference, any venue that works for you chest drop is fine! Is 5 hours too much to ask? You don't have to do them all at once as long as it is before notn ends
@UndeadFae that works! I'll get started on that tomorrow when I have better service and let you know what all I get!
@UndeadFae that works! I'll get started on that tomorrow when I have better service and let you know what all I get!
boop
boop