Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could change your flight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I would probably change to water.

Being as, I want to be a marine biologist. But given the choice, really, would I? It's doubtful. i like weather and lightning too much!
I would probably change to water.

Being as, I want to be a marine biologist. But given the choice, really, would I? It's doubtful. i like weather and lightning too much!
stormumb_zpsdf21adce.png
I like Nature, conceptually, but if I had to switch I'd pick Ice. They seem to have garnered a reputation for being able to get things done. Nature, on the other hand, doesn't really seem interested in dominance or making a name for themselves at all.
I like Nature, conceptually, but if I had to switch I'd pick Ice. They seem to have garnered a reputation for being able to get things done. Nature, on the other hand, doesn't really seem interested in dominance or making a name for themselves at all.
3IvN2SV.png
Nope! I'm pretty content in the Lightning flight. Plus I love ridgebacks (which originated from The Shifting Expanse) and I love the design of The Stormcatcher.
Nope! I'm pretty content in the Lightning flight. Plus I love ridgebacks (which originated from The Shifting Expanse) and I love the design of The Stormcatcher.
O4amstX.png
I plan on changing if the feature is implemented. I joined ice just so I could have white eyes, once I breed my dream dragon I really won't need ice anymore and it doesn't fit my personality at all. I will go to nature flight.
I plan on changing if the feature is implemented. I joined ice just so I could have white eyes, once I breed my dream dragon I really won't need ice anymore and it doesn't fit my personality at all. I will go to nature flight.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Another who wouldn't change here! Water Flight feels right for me, and I've found them incredibly friendly and welcoming too, so I'm really content :D My second choice was the Nature Flight but I don't know if I'd actually change to itif I had the option, so much as pick it only if Water hadn't been a choice XD
Another who wouldn't change here! Water Flight feels right for me, and I've found them incredibly friendly and welcoming too, so I'm really content :D My second choice was the Nature Flight but I don't know if I'd actually change to itif I had the option, so much as pick it only if Water hadn't been a choice XD
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
Nope. It's fire for me and fire it will stay.
Nope. It's fire for me and fire it will stay.
U0Fh958.png
I'm very happy right where I am :D though if I were to change for whatever reason, I'd probably choose Shadow or Fire.
I'm very happy right where I am :D though if I were to change for whatever reason, I'd probably choose Shadow or Fire.
h1k.png
I chose Lightning because

- the head honcho is insectoid

- I needed light blue eyes for my progen

I do like the brown eyes of Earth too, though.
I chose Lightning because

- the head honcho is insectoid

- I needed light blue eyes for my progen

I do like the brown eyes of Earth too, though.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I would totally switch to Plague if I had the chance. I don't feel like I really fit in with Light, I love the macabre, and Plague members seem to be really cool people.
I would totally switch to Plague if I had the chance. I don't feel like I really fit in with Light, I love the macabre, and Plague members seem to be really cool people.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Naw, Plague for life.
Naw, Plague for life.
J e l l y
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11