Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Entire Hoard [Fest/Gem]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@bb0nni

How much for Captain?
@bb0nni

How much for Captain?
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Interested in your yellow goo, yellow sludge, red sludge, and your white/black slimes and gold muck! @bb0nni
Interested in your yellow goo, yellow sludge, red sludge, and your white/black slimes and gold muck! @bb0nni
@bb0nni how much for this cutie? he'd be a perfect beach boy in my beachy g1 polycule [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57716608] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577167/57716608_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bb0nni how much for this cutie?

he'd be a perfect beach boy in my beachy g1 polycule

57716608_350.png
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
also how much to goat a child?
also how much to goat a child?
@Frillshark
Sure! The ferret is LAH price!~

@Sifa
Solstice is 150 gems due to art being included!

@VolcanicThunder
Ideally, I'd like to sell them for MP price, but I can go a little below that.

@Vyraxhaalas
The lowest I could go is 2600.

@XynBrae
Would 30 gems be fair?

@agentmissouri
Would you want all or certain amounts of each?

@Jestro
I can't price G1s at all; what do you think would be fair? And I'm not sure about the goat eyes; I'm not sure how much they usually go for.
@Frillshark
Sure! The ferret is LAH price!~

@Sifa
Solstice is 150 gems due to art being included!

@VolcanicThunder
Ideally, I'd like to sell them for MP price, but I can go a little below that.

@Vyraxhaalas
The lowest I could go is 2600.

@XynBrae
Would 30 gems be fair?

@agentmissouri
Would you want all or certain amounts of each?

@Jestro
I can't price G1s at all; what do you think would be fair? And I'm not sure about the goat eyes; I'm not sure how much they usually go for.
@bb0nni

30g works just fine!
I'll shoot you a cr c:
@bb0nni

30g works just fine!
I'll shoot you a cr c:
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@bb0nni Oh no, I only have 92 gems. I'm going to grind for some strange chests and see what I can liquidate as fast as I can.
@bb0nni Oh no, I only have 92 gems. I'm going to grind for some strange chests and see what I can liquidate as fast as I can.

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
@bb0nni
Sure, I can do 2,600.
@bb0nni
Sure, I can do 2,600.
@bb0nni If Miyu is still for sale, how much would he cost? I know he has lore and fanart already so that probably ups the price but I’ve fallen absolutely in love with his design and story.
@bb0nni If Miyu is still for sale, how much would he cost? I know he has lore and fanart already so that probably ups the price but I’ve fallen absolutely in love with his design and story.
would 200g be ok for him then? g1 prices really are everywhere and i think he matches cutely enough

and well goat eyes can be really random some people offer very expensive others for free it really depends on the person so idk either what could be a lowball or a high ball
@bb0nni
would 200g be ok for him then? g1 prices really are everywhere and i think he matches cutely enough

and well goat eyes can be really random some people offer very expensive others for free it really depends on the person so idk either what could be a lowball or a high ball
@bb0nni
1 2 3 4 5 6 7