Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Font
A pokemon popup shop sounds so cool! What was it like? I’m in the boonies of the US, so we hardly ever get events :/ If I had the chance though, I’d love to go! I also really want to go to the official pokemon centers in Japan one day.
@Font
A pokemon popup shop sounds so cool! What was it like? I’m in the boonies of the US, so we hardly ever get events :/ If I had the chance though, I’d love to go! I also really want to go to the official pokemon centers in Japan one day.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
@RaineRune
Well there was stuff to buy (obviously), like detective Pikachu plushes, the new starter plushes, and other things not exclusive to the shop. I saw a twitter post where only weedles were left. On the second floor there was a 10 minute demo of the water gym in Sw/Sh. I'm pretty grateful that the new region is based on England, since that's probably why the shop was here.
I really hope that you get to go to a pokemon center or shop one day, since you'll probably get in quicker!
@RaineRune
Well there was stuff to buy (obviously), like detective Pikachu plushes, the new starter plushes, and other things not exclusive to the shop. I saw a twitter post where only weedles were left. On the second floor there was a 10 minute demo of the water gym in Sw/Sh. I'm pretty grateful that the new region is based on England, since that's probably why the shop was here.
I really hope that you get to go to a pokemon center or shop one day, since you'll probably get in quicker!
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
Oml i almost had a heart attack when i got on my Pokemon sword game. it froze
Oml i almost had a heart attack when i got on my Pokemon sword game. it froze
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111
Yeah I have multiple recordings of my game just freezing, it's really worrying when you've done a lot without saving.
@flyingcat111
Yeah I have multiple recordings of my game just freezing, it's really worrying when you've done a lot without saving.
@Font

Okay so i got on my game an it froze. then i got of an back on, still frozen. when i took out the game an put it back in it then unfroze.

i was scared that i soft locked the game
@Font

Okay so i got on my game an it froze. then i got of an back on, still frozen. when i took out the game an put it back in it then unfroze.

i was scared that i soft locked the game
@flyingcat111
Each time it happened for me I've just waited for it to unfreeze and done nothing. It's always started working again, so next time it happens, try waiting if you've done something you don't want lost.
@flyingcat111
Each time it happened for me I've just waited for it to unfreeze and done nothing. It's always started working again, so next time it happens, try waiting if you've done something you don't want lost.
@Font
Oh okay

Thanks for the tip
@Font
Oh okay

Thanks for the tip
@flyingcat111
I've been playing since it's humble beginnings my friend and I've loyal to the franchise since.
Ever since the community was split in two I've been trying to heal the community and make it whole once again.
@flyingcat111
I've been playing since it's humble beginnings my friend and I've loyal to the franchise since.
Ever since the community was split in two I've been trying to heal the community and make it whole once again.
ZPHN6ju.png
@EmpressSectonia

That's wonderful :D
@EmpressSectonia

That's wonderful :D
@flyingcat111

The older games sometimes do that its happened to me a few times whenever i go back and play pre black and white 2 games
@flyingcat111

The older games sometimes do that its happened to me a few times whenever i go back and play pre black and white 2 games
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22