Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skye's Sketch Shop! [Open and half off!]
1 2
We're half off until the end of the year! [center]Why, hello there![/center] [center]Welcome to my art shop! I suppose we shall get on with the rules?[/center] [center]1. The art is mine. You cannot claim it is yours. If I do find that you have not followed this rule, I will put a watermark on all requests from you. (To have a right to post it anywhere you want to, just don’t make money off of it or say hat you made it.)[br]2. No NSFW, this is kinda self explanatory, just no.[br]3. If all slots are full: Do not claim or request anything past. I am a 8th grader, and I need to not have art piling on me and stressing me out :P[br]4. Do not pay until I have given you a WIP.[br]5. If you dragon's design is really complicated I may simplify it. No 'but they have this and thats'[br]6. I have a right to refuse. This is probably never going to be the case but I just want to be clear.[/center] Also, if you want to help me with pricing, that'd be great! I also can do gore. We'd have to contact on a differing site though. (Like another forum, or maybe even steam IDK.) [quote name="SLOTS" ] [center]1. [br]2. [br]3.[br][br]Slots full? Still want to commission me? The prices is 10g or 1000t for a Extra Slot! [br][br]Extra slots:[br] 1. [br]2.[/center] [/quote] [center][b]1g:100t:50 fest item[/b][/center] [center]My shop is more of a mix n' match:[/center] [center][u]STYLE:[/u] [br][i]Linearts[/i][br]Sketch like: +0[br]Cleaned-up: +500t[br]Lineless: 500kt[br]Pixel:20kt - 30kt[br][br][i]Other[/i][br]Color: Free, but only if you want it. [i](Specify if you want black+white.)[/i][br]Shaded: +150t [br] Dynamic Pose (Moving) 20kt-70tk depending on complexity. (Like if you have a spiral doing a pretzel that's going to be on the higher side.)[/center] [center][i]CHARACTERS:[/i][br]Headshot: 250kt[br]Bust: 400kt[br]Full Body: 700kt[br]Signature: 400kt[/center] [center][i]BACKGROUND:[/i] [br]Simple/none: Free[br]Medium-complex:50kt[br]Complex:100kt[br]Ultra: 150kt[/center] [b][i]Getting a another character will be +25%-50% of total (Before extra character) and depends on complexity of 2nd character.[/i][/b] [center][i]Specials?[/i][br]Silhouette + Ultra: 175kt[/center] [center][u]You get 1 Apparel for free after that it's 15kt to 50kt (Some of the more expensive stuff may be Wing Laces)[br]Skins + Accents: 15kt - 70kt.[/u][/center] [center][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/a1qqWhm.png[/img] (Why is it in bad quality?!)[br]Lineless - Headshot - Shaded ~ 900kt[br][br][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UTIOsWb.png[/img]Sketch - Headshot - Medium Complex - Shaded ~ 450kt[br][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yjzugr1.png[/img] Silhouette + Ultra ~ 175kt[/center] Note: I will not do Anthro/human. The proportions are weird for me. However any animal (not anthro) is fine. Also Wishlist is an option, but my Wishlist is a WIP, but we can work it out or smthn. [center][b]Commissioning form[/b][/center] [quote name="You" date="right now" ] Style: Others: Characters: Link to ref(s): Payment: (Gems/treasure/*Fest item) Price**: [/quote] *Fest items is stuff like Deepearth Geodes **Minimum price. I will tell you of any price changes and in the respective currency you are paying it, sorry but you gotta do the math. :3 [right]Love,[br]Aether[/right] Also, any feedback on my formatting + art is welcome!
We're half off until the end of the year!
Why, hello there!
Welcome to my art shop! I suppose we shall get on with the rules?
1. The art is mine. You cannot claim it is yours. If I do find that you have not followed this rule, I will put a watermark on all requests from you. (To have a right to post it anywhere you want to, just don’t make money off of it or say hat you made it.)
2. No NSFW, this is kinda self explanatory, just no.
3. If all slots are full: Do not claim or request anything past. I am a 8th grader, and I need to not have art piling on me and stressing me out :P
4. Do not pay until I have given you a WIP.
5. If you dragon's design is really complicated I may simplify it. No 'but they have this and thats'
6. I have a right to refuse. This is probably never going to be the case but I just want to be clear.

Also, if you want to help me with pricing, that'd be great!
I also can do gore. We'd have to contact on a differing site though. (Like another forum, or maybe even steam IDK.)
SLOTS wrote:

Slots full? Still want to commission me? The prices is 10g or 1000t for a Extra Slot!

Extra slots:
1g:100t:50 fest item
My shop is more of a mix n' match:
STYLE:
Linearts
Sketch like: +0
Cleaned-up: +500t
Lineless: 500kt
Pixel:20kt - 30kt

Other
Color: Free, but only if you want it. (Specify if you want black+white.)
Shaded: +150t
Dynamic Pose (Moving) 20kt-70tk depending on complexity. (Like if you have a spiral doing a pretzel that's going to be on the higher side.)
CHARACTERS:
Headshot: 250kt
Bust: 400kt
Full Body: 700kt
Signature: 400kt
BACKGROUND:
Simple/none: Free
Medium-complex:50kt
Complex:100kt
Ultra: 150kt

Getting a another character will be +25%-50% of total (Before extra character) and depends on complexity of 2nd character.
Specials?
Silhouette + Ultra: 175kt
You get 1 Apparel for free after that it's 15kt to 50kt (Some of the more expensive stuff may be Wing Laces)
Skins + Accents: 15kt - 70kt.
EXAMPLES
a1qqWhm.png
(Why is it in bad quality?!)
Lineless - Headshot - Shaded ~ 900kt

UTIOsWb.pngSketch - Headshot - Medium Complex - Shaded ~ 450kt

Yjzugr1.png Silhouette + Ultra ~ 175kt

Note:
I will not do Anthro/human. The proportions are weird for me.
However any animal (not anthro) is fine.

Also Wishlist is an option, but my Wishlist is a WIP, but we can work it out or smthn.
Commissioning form
You wrote on right now:
Style:
Others:
Characters:
Link to ref(s):
Payment: (Gems/treasure/*Fest item)

Price**:

*Fest items is stuff like Deepearth Geodes
**Minimum price. I will tell you of any price changes and in the respective currency you are paying it, sorry but you gotta do the math. :3
Love,
Aether

Also, any feedback on my formatting + art is welcome!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Riddles I noticed your post on the wanted art thread so here it is! (I know I got things wrong. And Qinox doesn't have wings oof.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/AREiO7Q.png[/img] But I tried none the less. Enjoy! (Oh, and since I went to your request first, it's PWYW.)
@Riddles
I noticed your post on the wanted art thread so here it is! (I know I got things wrong. And Qinox doesn't have wings oof.)
AREiO7Q.png
But I tried none the less. Enjoy!
(Oh, and since I went to your request first, it's PWYW.)
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

Saw your post on the wanted art thread ^.^ And of course I have got to help my fellow Minecraft enthusiasts/players so enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QohdVmo.png[/img] Let me know if you want anything changed. (Oh, and since I went to your request first, it's PWYW.) @Rixor Not sure if you got it the first ping ^-^
Saw your post on the wanted art thread ^.^ And of course I have got to help my fellow Minecraft enthusiasts/players so enjoy!
QohdVmo.png
Let me know if you want anything changed.
(Oh, and since I went to your request first, it's PWYW.)
@Rixor Not sure if you got it the first ping ^-^

BUMP!

Also, Christmas break! extra slots half off!

You can also get just a detailed background, I currently have no examples for these but I will be replace my link in my title with one soon ^-^
BUMP!

Also, Christmas break! extra slots half off!

You can also get just a detailed background, I currently have no examples for these but I will be replace my link in my title with one soon ^-^

@DalphiaRose [img]https://i.imgur.com/fyfjZJs.png[/img] Is this good? I'd also be happy to work with you on the other stuff you need!
@DalphiaRose
fyfjZJs.png

Is this good?
I'd also be happy to work with you on the other stuff you need!

@LunaTenebrisFlos [img]https://i.imgur.com/j7GVN1G.png[/img] I was thinking about coloring it but I couldn't find the right way to do it so I put it on scroll paper like someone within the lore drew it! (Also I love your lore, did you write it? especially on Ragnaron's!
@LunaTenebrisFlos
j7GVN1G.png
I was thinking about coloring it but I couldn't find the right way to do it so I put it on scroll paper like someone within the lore drew it!

(Also I love your lore, did you write it? especially on Ragnaron's!

[quote name="SPREAD THE NEWS!"] @Tundrakitsune @Snickerdoodl @Catl0af @Magicmoonss @AaaMelon @alex602h @Impy7 @Lazukii @Alfamangle Also, pinglist for open slots: Nobody... [/quote]
SPREAD THE NEWS! wrote:
@Tundrakitsune @Snickerdoodl @Catl0af @Magicmoonss @AaaMelon @alex602h @Impy7 @Lazukii @Alfamangle

Also, pinglist for open slots:

Nobody...

Hi skye!
Hi skye!
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
I’ll guess I’ll die
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51207345] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512074/51207345_350.png[/img] [/url] Pixel? [i]How much do I need to pay extra to include the scarf and halo?[/i] @Aetherskyes

51207345_350.png

Pixel?

How much do I need to pay extra to include the scarf and halo?

@Aetherskyes
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Aetherskyes
:0 i w i l l
@Aetherskyes
:0 i w i l l
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2