Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anti's Art Articles *{USD OPEN}*
1 2 3
@antishadows

HMU WITH THAT PING WHEN U REOPEN <3
@antishadows

HMU WITH THAT PING WHEN U REOPEN <3
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
Raha
he/him
EiXaXSY.png
@antishadows would love to be added to your pinglist as well!
@antishadows would love to be added to your pinglist as well!
repwX4e.png
@teacuphat would you mind providing another link to milo? your piece is up next and i realized the link is broken :0

@batnap @pearlimose
my two usd slots opened up! (& a few gem/treasure ones should be cleared out in a bit!)
@teacuphat would you mind providing another link to milo? your piece is up next and i realized the link is broken :0

@batnap @pearlimose
my two usd slots opened up! (& a few gem/treasure ones should be cleared out in a bit!)
@antishadows

of course, here you go: file.toyhou.se/images/12086661_ACA7ChPsbgPysDN.png
@antishadows

of course, here you go: file.toyhou.se/images/12086661_ACA7ChPsbgPysDN.png
Formal Tea Set > Tea| She/Her | FR+8

> Lore Clan

> Art Commissions
@teacuphat
thank you so much!
@teacuphat
thank you so much!
@batnap @pearlimose @Exarch

all slots are open! (:
@batnap @pearlimose @Exarch

all slots are open! (:
[center] [sub][color=orchid] boyfriend [/color][/sub] [emoji=pink star size=1] [size=5][color=thistle]b[/color][color=plum]u[/color][color=orchid]m[/color][color=pink]p[/color] [emoji=pink star size=1]
boyfriend
bump
16440.png
> elliot -- they/them

> fr time +3

> dating antishadows
[center] [sub][color=orchid] boyfriend [/color][/sub] [emoji=pink star size=1] [size=5][color=thistle]b[/color][color=plum]u[/color][color=orchid]m[/color][color=pink]p[/color] [emoji=pink star size=1]
boyfriend
bump
16440.png
> elliot -- they/them

> fr time +3

> dating antishadows
@antishadows id love to order a gem slot oh gosh-your style would fit one of my new ocs perfectly,,,
@antishadows id love to order a gem slot oh gosh-your style would fit one of my new ocs perfectly,,,
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
username : Pearlimose
dragon [or] character : Lisian
lineart or full colored : Full colored please!
personality/expression/mood/tone : mischevious! She's supposed to be evil, but doesn't take being evil very seriously
body type [if no preference, leave blank]: I generally draw her slightly curvy, but as long as her chest is about the same width as her hips I'm happy~
payment type : treasure~
username : Pearlimose
dragon [or] character : Lisian
lineart or full colored : Full colored please!
personality/expression/mood/tone : mischevious! She's supposed to be evil, but doesn't take being evil very seriously
body type [if no preference, leave blank]: I generally draw her slightly curvy, but as long as her chest is about the same width as her hips I'm happy~
payment type : treasure~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3