Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ANYTHING I OWN, YOU CAN HAVE, LEAVING FR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Corpsus
I would love have the as many of the 3yr olds as you want to send me. They will be added to my Clan Elders collection.
@Corpsus
I would love have the as many of the 3yr olds as you want to send me. They will be added to my Clan Elders collection.
@Corpsus

Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

If you still have any, i’d love any skins, eggs or specialty items! thank you for your generosity
@Corpsus

Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

If you still have any, i’d love any skins, eggs or specialty items! thank you for your generosity
@Corpsus I just wanted to wish you all the best! I hope you had a great time here on Flight Rising [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1]
@Corpsus

I just wanted to wish you all the best! I hope you had a great time here on Flight Rising

Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
[quote name="Corpsus" date="2019-12-17 16:56:08" ] @SylestialDragons ?? [/quote] lol Can i have blake or ratzle... or both. with their stuff XD. @Corpsus
Corpsus wrote on 2019-12-17 16:56:08:
lol

Can i have blake or ratzle... or both. with their stuff XD.
@Corpsus
@Corpsus

Food please? Stuff to get me back on track here. Seems like I missed a lot

Thanks for doing this
@Corpsus

Food please? Stuff to get me back on track here. Seems like I missed a lot

Thanks for doing this
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@corpus
May I have Maeve and all the apparel and familiar on her?
@corpus
May I have Maeve and all the apparel and familiar on her?
@corpsus
If no one has asked for her, I'd love to take Touka.
@corpsus
If no one has asked for her, I'd love to take Touka.
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
I absolutely LOVE Mika and Aspro, if no one else has asked for them I would love them. (I also wanted to tell you Aquata is a Queen)
I absolutely LOVE Mika and Aspro, if no one else has asked for them I would love them. (I also wanted to tell you Aquata is a Queen)
@corpsus if you have any apparel lying around I’d love some!
@corpsus if you have any apparel lying around I’d love some!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@corpsus if you have any apparel left i'd love some! i adore dressing up my dragons
@corpsus if you have any apparel left i'd love some! i adore dressing up my dragons
slashedstringslogoanim-black.gif
ppin-1.pngppin-2.pngppin-3.pngbutton-hatchery.pngbutton-forum.pngbutton-apparel.pngbutton-wish.pngppin-4.pngppin-5.pngppin-6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12