Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 368 369
Plauged by misfortune, chaos and weirdness, in small dystopically oppressed town in the middle of nowhere, a guy calmly reads the news and brags about his scientist boyfriend

We created these demons and now we must worship them. Bring porridge to our lord

The apocalypse, which the divine yet entirely incompetent gays fail to prevent, but doesn't happen anyway

Everyone is queer. Also there's a war but that's just a subplot to aid the gay struggle. Friendship literally is magic but also might make the entire planet explode.
Featuring: gay with a sword, glittery butch lesbian, one (1) cranky cat girl who might literally end the world before she admits she has emotions, the ultimate power couple that no one expected but everyone loves, and now starring fabulous non-binary lizard
Plauged by misfortune, chaos and weirdness, in small dystopically oppressed town in the middle of nowhere, a guy calmly reads the news and brags about his scientist boyfriend

We created these demons and now we must worship them. Bring porridge to our lord

The apocalypse, which the divine yet entirely incompetent gays fail to prevent, but doesn't happen anyway

Everyone is queer. Also there's a war but that's just a subplot to aid the gay struggle. Friendship literally is magic but also might make the entire planet explode.
Featuring: gay with a sword, glittery butch lesbian, one (1) cranky cat girl who might literally end the world before she admits she has emotions, the ultimate power couple that no one expected but everyone loves, and now starring fabulous non-binary lizard
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
A big lizard wakes up, kills a pair of insectoid star-crossed lovers, and then goes back to sleep. there's people too, but they're not important

Pac-Man, but terrifying
A big lizard wakes up, kills a pair of insectoid star-crossed lovers, and then goes back to sleep. there's people too, but they're not important

Pac-Man, but terrifying
We stan plague doctors
texan teen’s parents have to tell him he’s gay, because he’s been pining for his best friend for multiple summers and still hasn’t realized

wannabe rock star illegally becomes a substitute teacher

human au of a well known aquatic cartoon
texan teen’s parents have to tell him he’s gay, because he’s been pining for his best friend for multiple summers and still hasn’t realized

wannabe rock star illegally becomes a substitute teacher

human au of a well known aquatic cartoon
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
bored man punch good
bored man punch good
49164849153_23efd27f17.jpg
[quote name="Icefox38" date="2019-12-08 12:55:41" ] A scientist guy sends an 8 year old with a gun to murder stop an evil scientist from taking over the world, but the 8 year old murders destroys 8 other guys before he destroys the evil scientist, but the scientist runs away from the 8 year old before he gets destroyed [/quote] @Icefox38 i... i haven't played, but,,, it that megaman ohmygod
Icefox38 wrote on 2019-12-08 12:55:41:
A scientist guy sends an 8 year old with a gun to murder stop an evil scientist from taking over the world, but the 8 year old murders destroys 8 other guys before he destroys the evil scientist, but the scientist runs away from the 8 year old before he gets destroyed
@Icefox38
i... i haven't played, but,,,
it that megaman ohmygod
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Murder-Family Road Trip
Murder-Family Road Trip
TFmPIfy.png
[quote name="SquishiFishi" date="2019-12-14 11:59:18" ] [quote name="Icefox38" date="2019-12-08 12:55:41" ] A scientist guy sends an 8 year old with a gun to murder stop an evil scientist from taking over the world, but the 8 year old murders destroys 8 other guys before he destroys the evil scientist, but the scientist runs away from the 8 year old before he gets destroyed [/quote] @Icefox38 i... i haven't played, but,,, it that megaman ohmygod [/quote] @SquishiFishi Yep it is
SquishiFishi wrote on 2019-12-14 11:59:18:
Icefox38 wrote on 2019-12-08 12:55:41:
A scientist guy sends an 8 year old with a gun to murder stop an evil scientist from taking over the world, but the 8 year old murders destroys 8 other guys before he destroys the evil scientist, but the scientist runs away from the 8 year old before he gets destroyed
@Icefox38
i... i haven't played, but,,,
it that megaman ohmygod
@SquishiFishi

Yep it is
MTlq1.gifmm0LB.gif5kjb08.pngVygoJ.gifpjzO1.gif
Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man is lowkey depressed but hides it with Strawberry Sundaes, Pizza with NO OLIVES, two crazy ladies, and his recently discovered nephew. Kills demons because he has mommy issues and he's so buff he literally wears a jacket with a belt strap covering his moobs. Has a brother that's MOTIVATED and wants to drink power like it's a Monster Energy drink. Half poetry emo half dictator demon.
Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man is lowkey depressed but hides it with Strawberry Sundaes, Pizza with NO OLIVES, two crazy ladies, and his recently discovered nephew. Kills demons because he has mommy issues and he's so buff he literally wears a jacket with a belt strap covering his moobs. Has a brother that's MOTIVATED and wants to drink power like it's a Monster Energy drink. Half poetry emo half dictator demon.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
- If you can sing, you can be a witch
- Religious cats
- Name your kids or they’ll become rebellious enough to play a world destroying game
- Rubber boy will be the king of the pirates if it’s the last thing he’ll do
- Hey, let’s fake make a prophecy convincing the entire world that five actual children will save the world so we can get a new house. Also we’re all dragons
- Child survives magic from no nose man? Lost his family? Enrolls in prestigious magic school! craves vengeance
- If you can sing, you can be a witch
- Religious cats
- Name your kids or they’ll become rebellious enough to play a world destroying game
- Rubber boy will be the king of the pirates if it’s the last thing he’ll do
- Hey, let’s fake make a prophecy convincing the entire world that five actual children will save the world so we can get a new house. Also we’re all dragons
- Child survives magic from no nose man? Lost his family? Enrolls in prestigious magic school! craves vengeance
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
some dude wants to yeet specific people in prison but a teenage wizard boy is there to make bad decisions and fix them
some dude wants to yeet specific people in prison but a teenage wizard boy is there to make bad decisions and fix them
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 368 369