Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 554 555
world's largest bee
world's largest bee
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
"If he gets closer than two feet to a painting again, I'm going to scream."

-me, at an art museum, referring to a classmate whose nose was approximately 1.5 inches from a painting dating to the 1800s. For the fourth time.
"If he gets closer than two feet to a painting again, I'm going to scream."

-me, at an art museum, referring to a classmate whose nose was approximately 1.5 inches from a painting dating to the 1800s. For the fourth time.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
"When you get a papercut and bleed, thats just your blood's attempt at a jail-break." said today, by me obviously. Second weirdest would be "Your skin is an organ"...I say weird stuff everyday, don't mind meee.
"When you get a papercut and bleed, thats just your blood's attempt at a jail-break." said today, by me obviously. Second weirdest would be "Your skin is an organ"...I say weird stuff everyday, don't mind meee.
"Cactus boy."
"Cactus boy."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
"Once I get my own house I can scream all I want, and then you can visit me and we can scream together"
"I need to tell [sister] about fuzzy Batman"
"An onion chopping ninja broke into my house"
"Once I get my own house I can scream all I want, and then you can visit me and we can scream together"
"I need to tell [sister] about fuzzy Batman"
"An onion chopping ninja broke into my house"
We stan plague doctors
''what if u put JUST cereal in a bowl and then milk in a glass and you ate it seperately, like a snack or something like that''

''what if u put JUST cereal in a bowl and then milk in a glass and you ate it seperately, like a snack or something like that''

cat-spinning.gif
“Doesn’t it just suck when a bounce house turns into an actual building”
“Doesn’t it just suck when a bounce house turns into an actual building”
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
My English teacher said this a few days ago:

"Okay, let me get this started up. Then I'll go look at sloth baby."
My English teacher said this a few days ago:

"Okay, let me get this started up. Then I'll go look at sloth baby."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
ugh i feel like day old slightly undercoocked pasta
ugh i feel like day old slightly undercoocked pasta
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
"Kill him, or at least feed him bacon so he doesn't kill you."
"Kill him, or at least feed him bacon so he doesn't kill you."
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 554 555