Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ON HIATUS - Singing Caves Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME! I will definitely keep this in mind. Can I say thank you so much for making them for free? Also I feel ya on the exalted part, I am glad you're not doing that. And for my lair, I don't exalt unless it is my own dragons I bred. ( But that is very rare for me to exalt.)

I don't have room in my lair right now, but I will keep this in mind. c:
Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME! I will definitely keep this in mind. Can I say thank you so much for making them for free? Also I feel ya on the exalted part, I am glad you're not doing that. And for my lair, I don't exalt unless it is my own dragons I bred. ( But that is very rare for me to exalt.)

My commissions are open! More info here: Click here

My commissions are open! More info here: Click here
@Ceylar Hi! I was wondering of I could be added to the Duet of song (57392434 & 57362283) pinglist. Tysm if I can be added!
@Ceylar Hi! I was wondering of I could be added to the Duet of song (57392434 & 57362283) pinglist. Tysm if I can be added!
@Kawiidinosaur Of course! Adding you now! :D
@Kawiidinosaur Of course! Adding you now! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Ceylar I'd like to be on the general ping
@Ceylar I'd like to be on the general ping
G6ImtVd.png
@Dragontamerstorm Of course! Adding you to that now!
@Dragontamerstorm Of course! Adding you to that now!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Last chance to claim this girl! If no one asks for her by 2pm FR time I'll be placing her on the AH at fodder price! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57433192] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574332/57433192_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Last chance to claim this girl! If no one asks for her by 2pm FR time I'll be placing her on the AH at fodder price!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
[size=2]General pinglist: @Dragontamerstorm[/size] New breeding pair added! I'll be putting them up in a nest tomorrow when I've got space! In case anyone's interested in these kinds of things, they're both G1, so any offspring they have will be pure second gen dragons! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dPCACip.png[/img][/center] Edit: Also updated the look of the breeding cards, made them a little bigger/easier to see and just made them look better imo
General pinglist: @Dragontamerstorm

New breeding pair added! I'll be putting them up in a nest tomorrow when I've got space! In case anyone's interested in these kinds of things, they're both G1, so any offspring they have will be pure second gen dragons!
dPCACip.png

Edit: Also updated the look of the breeding cards, made them a little bigger/easier to see and just made them look better imo
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
General Pinglist: @Dragontamerstorm

New hatchlings are up from Honeysuckle and Nightshade, aka the Rosy Pair!
General Pinglist: @Dragontamerstorm

New hatchlings are up from Honeysuckle and Nightshade, aka the Rosy Pair!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
@Ceylar I'll take the first male from the rosy pair
@Ceylar I'll take the first male from the rosy pair
G6ImtVd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68