Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] do not perceive
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 153 154
@Vivi2u 35,000 works for them! how'd you want me to set up the crossroads?
@Vivi2u 35,000 works for them! how'd you want me to set up the crossroads?
Just set it up however you like, I don't have a preference c: (and haven't done this in ages lol)
Just set it up however you like, I don't have a preference c: (and haven't done this in ages lol)
hi
@Vivi2u okay my first way sounded more complicated typing it out so since the dragon limits like three i think i'll send 3 for the treasure and then just do a one way with the last one ( every time i do it i think im going to do it wrong im just faking it until i make it!! :0) )
@Vivi2u okay my first way sounded more complicated typing it out so since the dragon limits like three i think i'll send 3 for the treasure and then just do a one way with the last one ( every time i do it i think im going to do it wrong im just faking it until i make it!! :0) )
Sounds about right~ (honestly mood)
Sounds about right~ (honestly mood)
hi
okay sent!
okay sent!
Saw the thread and wanted to pass on thru owo You can classify this as a bump or maybe theres a secret message telling you when the end of the world is..! Ehhh maybe not... [emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=tundra tongue size=2] [size=1] nothing suspicious over here...[/size]
Saw the thread and wanted to pass on thru owo

You can classify this as a bump or maybe theres a secret message telling you when the end of the world is..! Ehhh maybe not...

nothing suspicious over here...
I will take any banescale you dont want owo

My Discord Server- https://discord.gg/P4zvXz
@alittleminty bold of you to assume its my turn with the braincells to decipher any secrets this may hold i will accept the bump with a wary sort of respect [emoji=glasses size=1]
@alittleminty bold of you to assume its my turn with the braincells to decipher any secrets this may hold

i will accept the bump with a wary sort of respect
20k is plenty fair to me!
20k is plenty fair to me!
@PinkTempest hi again!! i sold the adult female opal earlier but i do have a hatchling (1 day) if she interests you!
@PinkTempest hi again!! i sold the adult female opal earlier but i do have a hatchling (1 day) if she interests you!
also note to self why did i nest the hot mess lapis gaoler duo i need to rebreed change becky and regen smh!! should have put the pearls on again
also note to self why did i nest the hot mess lapis gaoler duo i need to rebreed change becky and regen smh!! should have put the pearls on again
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 153 154