Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway! Everything that I own!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
GIVEAWAY!!!
I haven't been active at all lately, so I've decided to give away everything I have in this account. Ping me for anything that you want, and I'll give you something random. If you want a dragon, please be specific.Note that I haven't fed my dragons in forever, so they are all at 0%. If you want a certain Baldwins material, you can ask, but I may not have it, so Ill give you something random. Don't be too greedy either!
-Thanks! Amy
* OUT OF APPAREL *
* OUT OF PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING RARE *+
* OUT OF GOOS, SLIMES, ETC. *
*OUT OF GOLD*
*OUT OF BANESCALE*
*OUT OF FAMILIARS*
*OUT OF GEMS/TEASURE*
GIVEAWAY!!!
I haven't been active at all lately, so I've decided to give away everything I have in this account. Ping me for anything that you want, and I'll give you something random. If you want a dragon, please be specific.Note that I haven't fed my dragons in forever, so they are all at 0%. If you want a certain Baldwins material, you can ask, but I may not have it, so Ill give you something random. Don't be too greedy either!
-Thanks! Amy
* OUT OF APPAREL *
* OUT OF PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING RARE *+
* OUT OF GOOS, SLIMES, ETC. *
*OUT OF GOLD*
*OUT OF BANESCALE*
*OUT OF FAMILIARS*
*OUT OF GEMS/TEASURE*
I'd love any openables you're willing to spare :>
I'd love any openables you're willing to spare :>
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@worm321639
Im kinda new so I don't really know what items to ask for but anything to help a new girl out would be amazing.
Thank you kindly for anything and everything~
@worm321639
Im kinda new so I don't really know what items to ask for but anything to help a new girl out would be amazing.
Thank you kindly for anything and everything~
@worm321639 thank you for this!! if you've still got your banescales, eggs or otherwise, i'd be very interested? if not that's completely fine!
@worm321639 thank you for this!! if you've still got your banescales, eggs or otherwise, i'd be very interested? if not that's completely fine!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
zira || they/them || vaguely eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@worm321639
Sad to see you go but I would love your carribean goaler pair?
Them or any familiars/hard to find apparel please~
@worm321639
Sad to see you go but I would love your carribean goaler pair?
Them or any familiars/hard to find apparel please~
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
@worm321639 I'm collecting Baldwin mats for a few projects I need brewing for, if you have any of those! I'm specifically after red and blue goo, blue ooze, and purple sludge, as well as mucks and slimes!
@worm321639 I'm collecting Baldwin mats for a few projects I need brewing for, if you have any of those! I'm specifically after red and blue goo, blue ooze, and purple sludge, as well as mucks and slimes!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Avier Sorry I'm fresh out <3
@Avier Sorry I'm fresh out <3
@worm321639
I would love some of this: genes, apparel, familiars or skin/accents or some treasure or some gems
If possible some of these ^^
Thank you very much! I hope you will have it good in real life ^^
@worm321639
I would love some of this: genes, apparel, familiars or skin/accents or some treasure or some gems
If possible some of these ^^
Thank you very much! I hope you will have it good in real life ^^
@worm321639
Thanks for passing out your spares. Not anythign i'm looking for in particulat except maybe Trickster's Magic Cards and genes/eyescatter. Barring those anything from fests would be lovely, or any materials you would like to send.
Thank you kindly for the consideration.
@worm321639
Thanks for passing out your spares. Not anythign i'm looking for in particulat except maybe Trickster's Magic Cards and genes/eyescatter. Barring those anything from fests would be lovely, or any materials you would like to send.
Thank you kindly for the consideration.
See a dragon in my Sale/Adopt tab you like? make an offer~
@worm321639 ahh, that's completely fine! i expected that, they're very hard to come by! if you've got any apparel i'd be very interested,, anything is super cool! (i just love dressing up my dragons!) thank you either way and good luck in your future endeavors!
@worm321639 ahh, that's completely fine! i expected that, they're very hard to come by! if you've got any apparel i'd be very interested,, anything is super cool! (i just love dressing up my dragons!) thank you either way and good luck in your future endeavors!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
zira || they/them || vaguely eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7