Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Choose Your Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 164 165
Hi @Tiand,
Well this was an unexpected surprise. Sadly I have to decline your very kind offer. I really can't afford to take any dragons in that aren't part of a breeding project at the moment (they'll be doomed to stay in my den for ever) but again I thank you for your kind offer!
Hi @Tiand,
Well this was an unexpected surprise. Sadly I have to decline your very kind offer. I really can't afford to take any dragons in that aren't part of a breeding project at the moment (they'll be doomed to stay in my den for ever) but again I thank you for your kind offer!
zJgdYlS.png
i'm passing my freebie on to @noivurn
i'm passing my freebie on to @noivurn
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
:)
:)
Have a project?
I am willing to help :)

Please check my buy/sell section in my profile before hand. Thanks!
Thank you! I’m gonna decline on the offer, I’m already trying to clean up my lair, but this is a cool thing to do ^^
Thank you! I’m gonna decline on the offer, I’m already trying to clean up my lair, but this is a cool thing to do ^^
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Thank you so much! This is awesome. :)

Sorry this is late but can I have Dawnflower (57164250) if she's not taken? Thanks so much again!
Thank you so much! This is awesome. :)

Sorry this is late but can I have Dawnflower (57164250) if she's not taken? Thanks so much again!
Huh, interesting! Wasn't expecting this. Hmm, could I snatch Avni, the bogsneak female?
Huh, interesting! Wasn't expecting this. Hmm, could I snatch Avni, the bogsneak female?
Oh wow, thank you! I'd love to take little Ziva (57092669) if she's still available!
Oh wow, thank you! I'd love to take little Ziva (57092669) if she's still available!
pm6sAxv.png
Thank you so much! Thankfully I have one slot left in my lair so I'll happily accept a dragon from you! ^w^

I think I'll take Zahira if their available.
Thank you so much! Thankfully I have one slot left in my lair so I'll happily accept a dragon from you! ^w^

I think I'll take Zahira if their available.
could i have nightshade (56960513)? thank you in advance
could i have nightshade (56960513)? thank you in advance
@Tiand,
thank you so much for doing this! could i have inatoro (#57154636) please?
@Tiand,
thank you so much for doing this! could i have inatoro (#57154636) please?
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 164 165