Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Choose Your Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 164 165
@Tiand
Oh! What a lovely surprise.
If available, may I have Shadowmist, please?
@Tiand
Oh! What a lovely surprise.
If available, may I have Shadowmist, please?
@Tiand oooh, interesting offer! may i have Spencer or Patrick - whoever is easier to part with in case i decide to resell him later?
@Tiand oooh, interesting offer! may i have Spencer or Patrick - whoever is easier to part with in case i decide to resell him later?
41904604334_ee843569e1_o.png
@Mayanaz love you bby <3 @Tiand can i get Fae please? she's gorgeous and so green! i love her :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33735820] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337359/33735820_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mayanaz
love you bby <3
@Tiand
can i get Fae please? she's gorgeous and so green! i love her :)

33735820_350.png
@Tiand

I'll pass, but I'm willing to donate any derg in my sales tab! I don't care much about exalting, as I typically exalt those who dont get sold anyways
@Tiand

I'll pass, but I'm willing to donate any derg in my sales tab! I don't care much about exalting, as I typically exalt those who dont get sold anyways
@Tiand

Thank you for the offer, but I have way too many dragons in my small lair as it is! As well as way too many project dragons that I am currently working on, but once again, thank you!
@Tiand

Thank you for the offer, but I have way too many dragons in my small lair as it is! As well as way too many project dragons that I am currently working on, but once again, thank you!
the-aerie-button-2-resized.png A E D U C A Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshe/they +8FRT earth

"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."
@Tiand
Thank you so much! I think Amet would fit in pretty well in my lair if she hasn't been taken already <3
@Tiand
Thank you so much! I think Amet would fit in pretty well in my lair if she hasn't been taken already <3
@Tiand
Hi, sorry for the late response to this post! Thank you for randomly picking me :). I would be interested in Thranduil if he is still available!
@Tiand
Hi, sorry for the late response to this post! Thank you for randomly picking me :). I would be interested in Thranduil if he is still available!
@Tiand
Oh wow! Thank you so much!! I'd love to take Domin (56542568) off your hands if that's alright.
Thank you for this opportunity, have a nice day!
@Tiand
Oh wow! Thank you so much!! I'd love to take Domin (56542568) off your hands if that's alright.
Thank you for this opportunity, have a nice day!
They/Them
FR +3
Coming back from a little break, still have to get things in order though, sorry for that.
@Tiand
Oh hey! I don't see any I'm interested in this time, but Alicia is still here with me from when I got her from you over two years ago! Thank you!
@Tiand
Oh hey! I don't see any I'm interested in this time, but Alicia is still here with me from when I got her from you over two years ago! Thank you!
rx9OvHg.gif
Lel, this just notified me and i see you have mentioned me the 28. So i guess i lost my chance.
Lel, this just notified me and i see you have mentioned me the 28. So i guess i lost my chance.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 164 165