Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed Flight
1 2
Arthael's eyes narrow.

"My charge, is FINE!" He roars, losing his patience.

Tinwe's laughter can be heard below.

"Thank you for your help. I would be more friendly, but how do we know you can be trusted? Be on your way."

He lands next to Tinwe oblivious to the other dragon, not caring if Malic decided to follow, for he would have fresh fodder if he did. He curls around Tinwe protectively. He relays the information Malic gave him.

"I don't trust him... we should move..."
Arthael's eyes narrow.

"My charge, is FINE!" He roars, losing his patience.

Tinwe's laughter can be heard below.

"Thank you for your help. I would be more friendly, but how do we know you can be trusted? Be on your way."

He lands next to Tinwe oblivious to the other dragon, not caring if Malic decided to follow, for he would have fresh fodder if he did. He curls around Tinwe protectively. He relays the information Malic gave him.

"I don't trust him... we should move..."
Ven has Malic lower to the upper branches-

-And the same can be said of you plague rider. You are on the edge of our land. I bear you no I'll will I just wanted to check and make sure that the one I sensed in trouble was ok. There is no benefit for us to hurt you. Nor any desire."

Malic looks at ven and nods as he keeps them in the air-
Ven has Malic lower to the upper branches-

-And the same can be said of you plague rider. You are on the edge of our land. I bear you no I'll will I just wanted to check and make sure that the one I sensed in trouble was ok. There is no benefit for us to hurt you. Nor any desire."

Malic looks at ven and nods as he keeps them in the air-
Arthael growls annoyed, Tinwe motions for him to be quiet.

“We are alright. We are here because Arthael had a technical difficulty and we lost our map has a result.”

She turns, revealing the mess of broken branches and trees.

“None of us were harmed in that. Thank you for revealing the location. My name is Tinwe. And I hope Arthael remembered to introduce himself. He isn’t fond of strangers.”
Arthael growls annoyed, Tinwe motions for him to be quiet.

“We are alright. We are here because Arthael had a technical difficulty and we lost our map has a result.”

She turns, revealing the mess of broken branches and trees.

“None of us were harmed in that. Thank you for revealing the location. My name is Tinwe. And I hope Arthael remembered to introduce himself. He isn’t fond of strangers.”
Malic slowly lowers them to the ground and Ven slides off his dragon revealing that while he is of a slighter build he is shorter than one would expect of a rider of the water flight.

"No I don't believe he has, I am Ven, my partner here is Malic. I am sorry to hear that your partner is.....hurt? I am not sure how else you could mean by technical difficulty unless they are part machine."

Ven opens a sadle bag and pulls out a roll of papers before carefully walking toward Tinwe.

"I carry a spare map in case mine is damaged, here."
Malic slowly lowers them to the ground and Ven slides off his dragon revealing that while he is of a slighter build he is shorter than one would expect of a rider of the water flight.

"No I don't believe he has, I am Ven, my partner here is Malic. I am sorry to hear that your partner is.....hurt? I am not sure how else you could mean by technical difficulty unless they are part machine."

Ven opens a sadle bag and pulls out a roll of papers before carefully walking toward Tinwe.

"I carry a spare map in case mine is damaged, here."
Tinwe accepts the map before sighing...
“Arthael is fine.” She says defensively. “In some ways he is defective but I assure you he is not injured, I would know.”

Artael watches Malic and Ven suspiciously.

“We appreciate your concern though. Where were you two headed anyways? Arthael and I are mostly just meandering.”

Arthael rumbles slightly.
Tinwe accepts the map before sighing...
“Arthael is fine.” She says defensively. “In some ways he is defective but I assure you he is not injured, I would know.”

Artael watches Malic and Ven suspiciously.

“We appreciate your concern though. Where were you two headed anyways? Arthael and I are mostly just meandering.”

Arthael rumbles slightly.
"Funnily enough we were doing the same. today is our rest day so we decided to fly along the shores and the tidal planes. sensed something amiss and directed Malic to explore inland."

Ven stretches and his armor catches the light showing it is a combination of leather and some plates that appear at quick glance to be inscribed with runes.

"What about you what brings you two so far south?"
"Funnily enough we were doing the same. today is our rest day so we decided to fly along the shores and the tidal planes. sensed something amiss and directed Malic to explore inland."

Ven stretches and his armor catches the light showing it is a combination of leather and some plates that appear at quick glance to be inscribed with runes.

"What about you what brings you two so far south?"
Arthael rumbles softly.
"We are looking for someone who hurt us long ago."
he coils around tinwe, purposefully trying to step on Malic's tail to show dominance.
Tinwe glares at Arthael. She whispers loudly. "STOP IT YOU BIG OAF!"
Arthael rumbles softly, glaring at Malic.
Arthael rumbles softly.
"We are looking for someone who hurt us long ago."
he coils around tinwe, purposefully trying to step on Malic's tail to show dominance.
Tinwe glares at Arthael. She whispers loudly. "STOP IT YOU BIG OAF!"
Arthael rumbles softly, glaring at Malic.
Malic snorts unphased almost bored by the display of the other dragon*

I understand wanting revenge on those that hurt you, is there any way we can help you?
Malic snorts unphased almost bored by the display of the other dragon*

I understand wanting revenge on those that hurt you, is there any way we can help you?
Arthael thinks for a moment, pondering. "I do not mind if you stay with us. Just don't get in the way, and don't get yourself killed. Don't end up like me, etc." He curls around Tinwe protectively.

Tinwe gently pets Arthael's head reassuringly.
Arthael thinks for a moment, pondering. "I do not mind if you stay with us. Just don't get in the way, and don't get yourself killed. Don't end up like me, etc." He curls around Tinwe protectively.

Tinwe gently pets Arthael's head reassuringly.
Malic curls up on the ground Arrven sitting against his side as he looks at the ground and casts a spell. A pit digs itself and then he casts another and a fire lights to keep them all warm-
Malic curls up on the ground Arrven sitting against his side as he looks at the ground and casts a spell. A pit digs itself and then he casts another and a fire lights to keep them all warm-
1 2