Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Pick a pair to breed & get a free baby
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@Facella May I put an offer for Medeina and Tamesis?
@Facella May I put an offer for Medeina and Tamesis?
@CrispyCarnelian
I put you on the list, but it will take a bit of time till it's your turn, since somebody else already requested Tamesis for a different pairing once he's RTB.
@CrispyCarnelian
I put you on the list, but it will take a bit of time till it's your turn, since somebody else already requested Tamesis for a different pairing once he's RTB.
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
Thank you for placing me on the waiting list!
Thank you for placing me on the waiting list!
vbbOqn.pngvbbp2e.png
@Yinjia96 @Eonia
Duskfall and Cerny gave you 3 eggs.
@Yinjia96 @Eonia
Duskfall and Cerny gave you 3 eggs.
Adish x Almedina, pls?
Adish x Almedina, pls?
@kailiode
I put you on the list, but you're in for quite a bit of a wait, since two people asked for Adish before you did.
@kailiode
I put you on the list, but you're in for quite a bit of a wait, since two people asked for Adish before you did.
do i get to see the dragons or do i just get one? sorry to bother, im just a little confused :)
do i get to see the dragons or do i just get one? sorry to bother, im just a little confused :)
@Eonia
You'll get to see the dragons and pick one. I put your pair on a nest earlier today, so I'll ping you again in 5 days with the babies. Since you were the second person to ask for that pairing, you'll get second choice. So you pick your favourite of the two remaining dragons, give me a name and I'll send you the dragon. And if you decide you don't like any of them, that's totally okay. Just tell me, no matter what you decide.
@Eonia
You'll get to see the dragons and pick one. I put your pair on a nest earlier today, so I'll ping you again in 5 days with the babies. Since you were the second person to ask for that pairing, you'll get second choice. So you pick your favourite of the two remaining dragons, give me a name and I'll send you the dragon. And if you decide you don't like any of them, that's totally okay. Just tell me, no matter what you decide.
@Facella thanks for the update!
@Facella thanks for the update!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Hey! I'm teribly sorry for the late reply!! Thanks for the reminder!
I'd love to have the baby if he's still available
I think I'll give hime the name, Mobius ^^
Hey! I'm teribly sorry for the late reply!! Thanks for the reminder!
I'd love to have the baby if he's still available
I think I'll give hime the name, Mobius ^^
OOf4SrF.gif
cat | she/her | FR +8 | check my lair for dragons on sale
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23