Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP - The Escapees (Started but Open)
1 2 3 4
@stellarformation
Sure!
I am also reserving a spot for @SunnyMoon so :)
I think I will start today, and you two can join later on.

@RenegadeRoyalty @Orca1108 @BirbDude @IcyhotUwU
We can start now, though stellarformation and SunnyMoon are going to join in later.

@Wildfire378
Do you want to join? I will reserve you a spot unless you don't want it.
@stellarformation
Sure!
I am also reserving a spot for @SunnyMoon so :)
I think I will start today, and you two can join later on.

@RenegadeRoyalty @Orca1108 @BirbDude @IcyhotUwU
We can start now, though stellarformation and SunnyMoon are going to join in later.

@Wildfire378
Do you want to join? I will reserve you a spot unless you don't want it.
I AM A CHICKEN NUGGET!!
sprng.png
oh yeah! let the games begin!
oh yeah! let the games begin!
[center]Name: Ribbontail[/center] [center]Age: 8[/center] [center]Tribes: SeaWing / HiveWing[/center] [center]Gender: Female[/center] [center]Starting Point: I'm not sure how exactly the kingdoms work for Pantalan dragons, like if there are hives anymore. Since the continents collided. But if the Wasp Hive (or whatever it might be called now) is still up, she is there most likely carrying out tasks for the royal family.[/center] [center]Characteristics: Ribbontail is a servant working under the HiveWing royal family, so she is naturally formal and respectful. She doesn't speak up much and has a habit of thinking her opinion is rather worthless, so she has a tendency to withhold potentially important information. She's very hardworking, though it sort of becomes an issue once she starts going days without sleep and slowly causing her health to degrade. - Aside from that, something you will notice about Ribbontail right away is her odd horns and second pair of wings. Her horns are best described to 'plated' and almost go straight up, though they do curve slightly downwards. Her second pair of wings are more like huge sails. - When it comes to interests and quirks, Ribbontail absolutely loves the sweets HiveWing's make and has quite the sweet-tooth. She really just lives off anything that could boost her energy. She also fancies festivals and cute clothes / jewelry (although unfortunately she doesn't own any herself), and has a dream of being a tailor. Ribbontail is almost always moving, so expect to see her tapping her talons or curling her tail and uncurling it frequently.[/center] [center]Powers: -Ribbontail has gills and is able to breathe underwater -A few glow scales, but not the normal amount a pure SeaWing would have. So she's unable to speak proper Aquatic. -A stinger at the end of her tail that has a paralyzing toxin.[/center] [center]Backstory: Ribbontail's egg had been abandoned, left to be broken and destroyed by the current and waves of the ocean. However, by pure luck, the egg wasn't destroyed and washed up on the shore of the Dragonfly Bay. A HiveWing passerby found it, and decided to bring the odd egg to the queen for inspection. The queen kept the egg and always had a dragon watching it, and once the egg began hatching, the dragonet that popped out of it was certainly a surprise. A hybrid, between what they all could only assume to be a SeaWing and HiveWing. The queen saw potential in the newborn and let a highly trusted servant raise her. Due to having more SeaWing features, the adoptive mother consulted a few SeaWings for a name, and came to the decision of naming her Ribbontail. She was raised to fit in as another servant, and was not allowed much social interaction with another dragonets at her age. Ribbontail was always considered a bit of an oddity and at times received bullying, but nothing could deny how determined she was to make the royals content. And she's pretty successful in doing so.[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PZqQhkx.png[/img][/center]
Name:
Ribbontail
Tribes:
SeaWing / HiveWing
Starting Point:
I'm not sure how exactly the kingdoms work for Pantalan dragons, like if there are hives anymore. Since the continents collided. But if the Wasp Hive (or whatever it might be called now) is still up, she is there most likely carrying out tasks for the royal family.
Characteristics:
Ribbontail is a servant working under the HiveWing royal family, so she is naturally formal and respectful. She doesn't speak up much and has a habit of thinking her opinion is rather worthless, so she has a tendency to withhold potentially important information. She's very hardworking, though it sort of becomes an issue once she starts going days without sleep and slowly causing her health to degrade.
-
Aside from that, something you will notice about Ribbontail right away is her odd horns and second pair of wings. Her horns are best described to 'plated' and almost go straight up, though they do curve slightly downwards. Her second pair of wings are more like huge sails.
-
When it comes to interests and quirks, Ribbontail absolutely loves the sweets HiveWing's make and has quite the sweet-tooth. She really just lives off anything that could boost her energy. She also fancies festivals and cute clothes / jewelry (although unfortunately she doesn't own any herself), and has a dream of being a tailor.
Ribbontail is almost always moving, so expect to see her tapping her talons or curling her tail and uncurling it frequently.
Powers:
-Ribbontail has gills and is able to breathe underwater
-A few glow scales, but not the normal amount a pure SeaWing would have. So she's unable to speak proper Aquatic.
-A stinger at the end of her tail that has a paralyzing toxin.
Backstory:
Ribbontail's egg had been abandoned, left to be broken and destroyed by the current and waves of the ocean. However, by pure luck, the egg wasn't destroyed and washed up on the shore of the Dragonfly Bay. A HiveWing passerby found it, and decided to bring the odd egg to the queen for inspection.
The queen kept the egg and always had a dragon watching it, and once the egg began hatching, the dragonet that popped out of it was certainly a surprise. A hybrid, between what they all could only assume to be a SeaWing and HiveWing. The queen saw potential in the newborn and let a highly trusted servant raise her. Due to having more SeaWing features, the adoptive mother consulted a few SeaWings for a name, and came to the decision of naming her Ribbontail.
She was raised to fit in as another servant, and was not allowed much social interaction with another dragonets at her age. Ribbontail was always considered a bit of an oddity and at times received bullying, but nothing could deny how determined she was to make the royals content. And she's pretty successful in doing so.
PZqQhkx.png
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
ok ^-^ i just dont want to be the starting it so OwO
ok ^-^ i just dont want to be the starting it so OwO
HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW

Don’t judge me for who I am because I can do that for you-Raptorclaw
I will start the roleplay, everyone else can go from here.

Angel was at the edge of the rainforest kingdom, peering in now and then when it was safe. This was her favourite place to go because she could peer in at other dragons without getting caught. This time she was waiting for someone. Well more like someones. She thought. Her friend Mango was the only one who she still saw now and then, he was her best friend and the only one who knew her secret. She had also invited some other dragons here who she had heard had or were escaping from their kingdoms. Some for longer the others.

(Important note: I am going to add Mango as another side character when I get time)
I will start the roleplay, everyone else can go from here.

Angel was at the edge of the rainforest kingdom, peering in now and then when it was safe. This was her favourite place to go because she could peer in at other dragons without getting caught. This time she was waiting for someone. Well more like someones. She thought. Her friend Mango was the only one who she still saw now and then, he was her best friend and the only one who knew her secret. She had also invited some other dragons here who she had heard had or were escaping from their kingdoms. Some for longer the others.

(Important note: I am going to add Mango as another side character when I get time)
I AM A CHICKEN NUGGET!!
sprng.png
(im assuming we start with our characters receiving the letter?)
(im assuming we start with our characters receiving the letter?)
|she/her| |neutral good|
(Yes if you want or it could have never come????? As well as that you can decide to go or not.)

(@RenegadeRoyalty @Orca1108 @BirbDude @IcyhotUwU @stellarformation @SunnyMoon
Some have you might of already but have you subscribed? Just put the answer in brackets. Please sub because it means you can keep up with the roleplay)
(Yes if you want or it could have never come????? As well as that you can decide to go or not.)

(@RenegadeRoyalty @Orca1108 @BirbDude @IcyhotUwU @stellarformation @SunnyMoon
Some have you might of already but have you subscribed? Just put the answer in brackets. Please sub because it means you can keep up with the roleplay)
I AM A CHICKEN NUGGET!!
sprng.png
(alrighty! also yep, im subbed ^^)
(also, i wont be making Ailanthus a side character, since this is basically the only time he'll show up).

Bumping into one of the guards, the tall hybrid said a very quick apology and rushed past, balancing two plates of food. Her previously rushed demeanor quickly washed away as she forced herself to relax, walking calmly in front of two princes. Ribbontail set the plates onto the table, and after receiving thanks from the royals, the hybrid nodded then exited.
After leaving, Ribbontail was originally going to check if she was needed for anything else, but was stopped by one of her only friends- another servant, Ailanthus. "Ribbon! There you are- Polyphemus said you would be here." The orange SilkWing smiled, and pushed a letter into Ribbontail's talons. "For you!" He winked- "I checked it already, if that doesn't bother you too much. Glad you finally considered it.." He added, his voice dropping to a whisper.
Ribbontail gave him a puzzled look for a moment before suddenly remembering. Did this letter have to do with Ailanthus' idea of escape? For her, anyways. She wondered why it was in a letter.. Maybe he contacted somebody.
"Shh, Ribbon!" Ailanthus hushed, bringing a talon to his snout. "Wh- Was I talking out loud?" Ribbontail tilted her head. "Yes, you were!" Ailanthus shook his head.
"Anyways, get going. I already took up the jobs that were available, so they won't be needing you for a bit. There's a route you can take that's actually near your own room." He explained and nudged her with his wing, then left before she could say goodbye.
(alrighty! also yep, im subbed ^^)
(also, i wont be making Ailanthus a side character, since this is basically the only time he'll show up).

Bumping into one of the guards, the tall hybrid said a very quick apology and rushed past, balancing two plates of food. Her previously rushed demeanor quickly washed away as she forced herself to relax, walking calmly in front of two princes. Ribbontail set the plates onto the table, and after receiving thanks from the royals, the hybrid nodded then exited.
After leaving, Ribbontail was originally going to check if she was needed for anything else, but was stopped by one of her only friends- another servant, Ailanthus. "Ribbon! There you are- Polyphemus said you would be here." The orange SilkWing smiled, and pushed a letter into Ribbontail's talons. "For you!" He winked- "I checked it already, if that doesn't bother you too much. Glad you finally considered it.." He added, his voice dropping to a whisper.
Ribbontail gave him a puzzled look for a moment before suddenly remembering. Did this letter have to do with Ailanthus' idea of escape? For her, anyways. She wondered why it was in a letter.. Maybe he contacted somebody.
"Shh, Ribbon!" Ailanthus hushed, bringing a talon to his snout. "Wh- Was I talking out loud?" Ribbontail tilted her head. "Yes, you were!" Ailanthus shook his head.
"Anyways, get going. I already took up the jobs that were available, so they won't be needing you for a bit. There's a route you can take that's actually near your own room." He explained and nudged her with his wing, then left before she could say goodbye.
|she/her| |neutral good|
(ok imma start now)
Peridot stuck his head through the entrance to his classroom, quickly glancing into the minds of every dragon in the room.
Ugh, it's that annoying dragon again. What even is he? He can't be a SkyWing, can he?... thought Ripple, the SeaWing-SkyWing hybrid.
Why is there only hybrids in this class? thought the RainWing-SkyWing that sits at the front. The prince ducked, and walked to his seat at the back. He climbed into his chair, and opened up his desk, taking his books and scrolls out of it. He closed his desk and laid out everything down in a formation so he knew where everything was.
Ripple turned to his friend, Forest, who was a LeafWing-SkyWing.
"Guess what happened this morning?" he grinned.
"What?" Forest asked, intrigued.
"I got an invitation to the ball. Y'know, the one that is fabulous and it's the best ball ever and anyone who goes gets to meet the entire SkyWing and HiveWing royal family?" he bragged.
"Woah! You're so cool, Ripple!"
"Yeah, you bet, my mother is queen of the SeaWings, I'm so cool!"
"But everyone here is royalty... so you're saying we're all the same as you." Peridot spoke.
"You're not even royalty. You're nothing. Nothing but a freak!" he smirked.
"That's what you think..." murmured Peridot.
(ok imma start now)
Peridot stuck his head through the entrance to his classroom, quickly glancing into the minds of every dragon in the room.
Ugh, it's that annoying dragon again. What even is he? He can't be a SkyWing, can he?... thought Ripple, the SeaWing-SkyWing hybrid.
Why is there only hybrids in this class? thought the RainWing-SkyWing that sits at the front. The prince ducked, and walked to his seat at the back. He climbed into his chair, and opened up his desk, taking his books and scrolls out of it. He closed his desk and laid out everything down in a formation so he knew where everything was.
Ripple turned to his friend, Forest, who was a LeafWing-SkyWing.
"Guess what happened this morning?" he grinned.
"What?" Forest asked, intrigued.
"I got an invitation to the ball. Y'know, the one that is fabulous and it's the best ball ever and anyone who goes gets to meet the entire SkyWing and HiveWing royal family?" he bragged.
"Woah! You're so cool, Ripple!"
"Yeah, you bet, my mother is queen of the SeaWings, I'm so cool!"
"But everyone here is royalty... so you're saying we're all the same as you." Peridot spoke.
"You're not even royalty. You're nothing. Nothing but a freak!" he smirked.
"That's what you think..." murmured Peridot.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
Angel flew up into the trees, it was risky but she was determined to meet them, well at least one of them anyway.
"If your up their camouflage yourself" Mango called "Bright yellow can be seen for miles away, I know you are excited but control your colours" Angel fell over laughing and Mango started to join in.
"Says the dragon who has only ever controlled their colours once!!" She said between giggles. Mango blushed in embarrassment.
Angel flew up into the trees, it was risky but she was determined to meet them, well at least one of them anyway.
"If your up their camouflage yourself" Mango called "Bright yellow can be seen for miles away, I know you are excited but control your colours" Angel fell over laughing and Mango started to join in.
"Says the dragon who has only ever controlled their colours once!!" She said between giggles. Mango blushed in embarrassment.
I AM A CHICKEN NUGGET!!
sprng.png
1 2 3 4