Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jebii's dragon and gijinka art [closed]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@Jebii
thats fine with me, thank you! (^ ^<3
tell me when to send over the gems any time!
@Jebii
thats fine with me, thank you! (^ ^<3
tell me when to send over the gems any time!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen
Oh btw, I'd mistakenly assumed you had a USD slot and not a treasure/gem slot, so adding all apparel will come with an extra cost of 200g, not $2. Sorry for the confusion, let me know if you want to add all apparel x)

@Hikumi
You can send over the payment once it's done ^^
@Braixen
Oh btw, I'd mistakenly assumed you had a USD slot and not a treasure/gem slot, so adding all apparel will come with an extra cost of 200g, not $2. Sorry for the confusion, let me know if you want to add all apparel x)

@Hikumi
You can send over the payment once it's done ^^
@jebii aaaa ok thanks so much! and cant wait to see the sketch :) (no rush though)
@jebii aaaa ok thanks so much! and cant wait to see the sketch :) (no rush though)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Jebii
ah, sure! i dont mind an extra 2OOg, no worries. (^ ^ it would be 2kg, then?
@Jebii
ah, sure! i dont mind an extra 2OOg, no worries. (^ ^ it would be 2kg, then?
JAufpfb.gif
@Jebii
Could you add me to your pinglist please, your art is lovely :)
@Jebii
Could you add me to your pinglist please, your art is lovely :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Braixen
that's correct!

@Nemalu
thank you, added!
@Braixen
that's correct!

@Nemalu
thank you, added!
@Jebii Sorry for the delay in deciding, I had a bit of choice paralysis! Could I please have a colored bust of this lovely lass here: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23046614] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230467/23046614_350.png[/img] [/url] She's the Royal Gamekeeper for my clan with her mate, and she oversees and tends to the clan's Clouddancer herd. Her mate is a bit...feral, and she's the taming influence upon him. She's easy-going and quite jovial.
@Jebii Sorry for the delay in deciding, I had a bit of choice paralysis! Could I please have a colored bust of this lovely lass here:

23046614_350.png

She's the Royal Gamekeeper for my clan with her mate, and she oversees and tends to the clan's Clouddancer herd. Her mate is a bit...feral, and she's the taming influence upon him. She's easy-going and quite jovial.

HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir
Absolutely! If you could PM me your paypal account, that'd be great, I'll send you an invoice once I've finished with your piece.
@Fensalir
Absolutely! If you could PM me your paypal account, that'd be great, I'll send you an invoice once I've finished with your piece.
I would buy a pixel signature if I didn't just spend all my gems :p
But your art looks fantastic!
I would buy a pixel signature if I didn't just spend all my gems :p
But your art looks fantastic!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Woah! Found a signature made by you that wasn't linked, but the signature was some numbers! Did a quick search in the forums and found that someone had linked to your page! I was lucky, and I'm so glad I found your shop! When I've saved up some gems I'll definitely order something :)

Do you have a pinglist for when you're open again or do I just write my name in the spreadsheet?
Woah! Found a signature made by you that wasn't linked, but the signature was some numbers! Did a quick search in the forums and found that someone had linked to your page! I was lucky, and I'm so glad I found your shop! When I've saved up some gems I'll definitely order something :)

Do you have a pinglist for when you're open again or do I just write my name in the spreadsheet?
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89