Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noctis Lux IC [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
(r we gonna continue or are we waiting for more ppls)
(r we gonna continue or are we waiting for more ppls)
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Vanadey hopped up and down enthusiastically as she got her letter. She was afraid it wouldn’t be mailed to her little hut in the middle of the woods, but it did! She hopped about excitedly and swooped up Wish. Whats the commotion? He asked into her thoughts “I got accepted into the school I’ve been wanting to go to! Imma be even stronger than now! I hope you dont mind that I’ll be taking down the forcefield that block people from seeing you, I don’t want it to take up energy from me training!” She giggled. Of course not! the little dragon trilled and took up his normal position in her shoulders, wrapped halfway around her neck. “WE’RE GUNNA BE STRONG!! YAAYYY!”
Vanadey hopped up and down enthusiastically as she got her letter. She was afraid it wouldn’t be mailed to her little hut in the middle of the woods, but it did! She hopped about excitedly and swooped up Wish. Whats the commotion? He asked into her thoughts “I got accepted into the school I’ve been wanting to go to! Imma be even stronger than now! I hope you dont mind that I’ll be taking down the forcefield that block people from seeing you, I don’t want it to take up energy from me training!” She giggled. Of course not! the little dragon trilled and took up his normal position in her shoulders, wrapped halfway around her neck. “WE’RE GUNNA BE STRONG!! YAAYYY!”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@StrudleNugget accepted!
@StrudleNugget accepted!
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
//psst are we waiting for more people or can we continue?
//psst are we waiting for more people or can we continue?
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
(I just thought everyone died, I already closed the rp so we shouldn't be expecting new people)
(I just thought everyone died, I already closed the rp so we shouldn't be expecting new people)
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
(oof I've been quietly waiting for this to get off the ground lol)
(oof I've been quietly waiting for this to get off the ground lol)
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Living close enough to the city, Hejieon didn't have much of a problem with the commute. He was glad to have lived this close and, when he applied, he applied to quite a few other schools as well. Those were the "normal" schools where he would have to shift his ears down and cut his hair, but he didn't have to worry about that now. He didn't think he would get in, though. He didn't have much confidence in himself, but he was glad he pulled through enough to submit his application.

Bringing the box into his room, he didn't bother shutting the door. Who was going to peek in on him changing? The spirits living in his basement? As if.

Pulling out his uniform, his yellow eyes seemed to sparkle as he shimmied out of his plain tunic and slid on the shirt and the jacket, vibrating with excitement as he pulled on the rest of the uniform. He turned to look at himself in the mirror, almost tripping over his lengthy hair as he whirled around, and rushed into his bathroom.

Putting his fists on his hips, he smiled into the mirror before realizing that his hair looked like a birds nest. He chuckled lightly to himself before beginning to brush it out.

This was a new chapter in his life and he was super excited! He couldn't put words to what he was feeling at all.
Living close enough to the city, Hejieon didn't have much of a problem with the commute. He was glad to have lived this close and, when he applied, he applied to quite a few other schools as well. Those were the "normal" schools where he would have to shift his ears down and cut his hair, but he didn't have to worry about that now. He didn't think he would get in, though. He didn't have much confidence in himself, but he was glad he pulled through enough to submit his application.

Bringing the box into his room, he didn't bother shutting the door. Who was going to peek in on him changing? The spirits living in his basement? As if.

Pulling out his uniform, his yellow eyes seemed to sparkle as he shimmied out of his plain tunic and slid on the shirt and the jacket, vibrating with excitement as he pulled on the rest of the uniform. He turned to look at himself in the mirror, almost tripping over his lengthy hair as he whirled around, and rushed into his bathroom.

Putting his fists on his hips, he smiled into the mirror before realizing that his hair looked like a birds nest. He chuckled lightly to himself before beginning to brush it out.

This was a new chapter in his life and he was super excited! He couldn't put words to what he was feeling at all.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 3 4