Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Colored Sketches!
Hey all! I'm offering colored sketches in exchange for Treasure, gems and USD
Below are examples of what you can get for what price.
I'm wiling to draw any of your babies! however if you have an OC you want drawn that isnt a dragon from FR, I'll only take USD as payment for it. Only FR dragon sketches can be paid for with Treasure or Gems.

Converstion >>> $1usd = 100G = 100kT

Payment can be made with one method or any combination of the three.

Anywho, heres what I'm offering:

Colored Bust
$15usd / 1500G / 1.5mT

Colored Fullbody
$25usd / 2500G / 2.5mT

Turnaround time will vary from 1 to 3 weeks. I work full time so art time is limited to my 2 days off every week. I will always keep you updated on the status of your piece througout the process.

You will recieve an initial rough sketch to review before I work on finishing the peice. You can make any changes you need or want during that initial approval. After that, no more changes can be made except for minor color edits.

If youre interested, feel free to comment below or Message me directly!

Hey all! I'm offering colored sketches in exchange for Treasure, gems and USD
Below are examples of what you can get for what price.
I'm wiling to draw any of your babies! however if you have an OC you want drawn that isnt a dragon from FR, I'll only take USD as payment for it. Only FR dragon sketches can be paid for with Treasure or Gems.

Converstion >>> $1usd = 100G = 100kT

Payment can be made with one method or any combination of the three.

Anywho, heres what I'm offering:

Colored Bust
$15usd / 1500G / 1.5mT

Colored Fullbody
$25usd / 2500G / 2.5mT

Turnaround time will vary from 1 to 3 weeks. I work full time so art time is limited to my 2 days off every week. I will always keep you updated on the status of your piece througout the process.

You will recieve an initial rough sketch to review before I work on finishing the peice. You can make any changes you need or want during that initial approval. After that, no more changes can be made except for minor color edits.

If youre interested, feel free to comment below or Message me directly!

Click my babies to help them grow!
45Cz1.gifjQ6fL.gif8SpB8.gifodOac.gif
-|PZGwUsd.pngOC62aWn.png|-
@Aurash Hey just saying that 5kT is actually worth a lot less than 100g/$1! People usually go for a rate of around 1g = 1kT or more, so I'd suggest going a little higher with your treasure rate, it'd be a little under-priced for your art, plus I think it's very cute! :0c
@Aurash Hey just saying that 5kT is actually worth a lot less than 100g/$1! People usually go for a rate of around 1g = 1kT or more, so I'd suggest going a little higher with your treasure rate, it'd be a little under-priced for your art, plus I think it's very cute! :0c
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
[quote name="MorganBerry" date="2019-10-24 10:23:43" ] @Aurash Hey just saying that 5kT is actually worth a lot less than 100g/$1! People usually go for a rate of around 1g = 1kT or more, so I'd suggest going a little higher with your treasure rate, it'd be a little under-priced for your art, plus I think it's very cute! :0c [/quote] Oh wow I didnt know that. I'll adjust accordingly. Thanks for the heads up and for the compliment! <3 <3 <3
MorganBerry wrote on 2019-10-24 10:23:43:
Oh wow I didnt know that. I'll adjust accordingly. Thanks for the heads up and for the compliment! <3 <3 <3
b0mp
b0mp
@Aurash Coild I get a bust of this girl please? Paying in treasure. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56057767] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560578/56057767_350.png[/img] [/url] She lives at the bottom of the ocean and collects bits of scavenged jewelry and baubles to decorate herself with. If you could sort of lean into the sea creature vibe that would be cool, but it's up to you.
@Aurash Coild I get a bust of this girl please? Paying in treasure.

56057767_350.png

She lives at the bottom of the ocean and collects bits of scavenged jewelry and baubles to decorate herself with. If you could sort of lean into the sea creature vibe that would be cool, but it's up to you.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra Woah shes beautiful! I would love to draw her!
Just send the treasure on over when youre ready :)
@Sumatra Woah shes beautiful! I would love to draw her!
Just send the treasure on over when youre ready :)
b0mp
b0mp
bump
bump