Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
It is May 25th
and earlier on this day there was something going wrong, the Arcane Festival Banner was up, and the festival wasn't working, I read a post saying it's supposed to be the start of the Greenskeeper Gathering

so I tried to gather Greenskeeper tokens but got none, I'm not sure if it was because of the glitches going on earlier today or if no one could get them.

I may have lost an entire day of getting tokens though
Is there any way this can be addressed?

Thank you
It is May 25th
and earlier on this day there was something going wrong, the Arcane Festival Banner was up, and the festival wasn't working, I read a post saying it's supposed to be the start of the Greenskeeper Gathering

so I tried to gather Greenskeeper tokens but got none, I'm not sure if it was because of the glitches going on earlier today or if no one could get them.

I may have lost an entire day of getting tokens though
Is there any way this can be addressed?

Thank you
@CarbonTrap
Nobody could get them earlier today. To compensate for this error, the holiday will get an extra day.
@CarbonTrap
Nobody could get them earlier today. To compensate for this error, the holiday will get an extra day.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Okay! thank you so much for letting me know!
Okay! thank you so much for letting me know!