Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Type topic name here...
Yes yes hello. My name is Lucas/Luke, whichever you prefer. I'm 16, and my dream is to be an idol. I speak English and Japanese. I joined Flight Rising because people on some other sites I use were talking about it and I was like "Woah dragons?? Sign me up." So boom here I am.

I'm really sorry that this intro sucks ejfjdjxpwsjdj it's literally almost 2 in the morning where I live and I'm hungry and I want sleep.

Good to meet you. Let's be friends.
Yes yes hello. My name is Lucas/Luke, whichever you prefer. I'm 16, and my dream is to be an idol. I speak English and Japanese. I joined Flight Rising because people on some other sites I use were talking about it and I was like "Woah dragons?? Sign me up." So boom here I am.

I'm really sorry that this intro sucks ejfjdjxpwsjdj it's literally almost 2 in the morning where I live and I'm hungry and I want sleep.

Good to meet you. Let's be friends.
Welcome to FR! If you ever need any help, feel free to let me know! <3
Welcome to FR! If you ever need any help, feel free to let me know! <3
sYJ7QdI.png
Thank you!! :)
Thank you!! :)
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I’m preparing a welcome gift for newbies, so I’m sending a dragon to give you a jumpstart!
Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I’m preparing a welcome gift for newbies, so I’m sending a dragon to give you a jumpstart!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
[quote name="PinkyDaPinkSlime" date="2019-11-10 12:41:57" ] Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! I’m preparing a welcome gift for newbies, so I’m sending a dragon to give you a jumpstart! [/quote] Thank you so much!! :D
PinkyDaPinkSlime wrote on 2019-11-10 12:41:57:

Thank you so much!! :D