Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A few more freebies!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
May I adopt 570? He’d be a picture mate for a fan derg of mine!
May I adopt 570? He’d be a picture mate for a fan derg of mine!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@missfrills i'm absolutely in love with 561-562-563, I've never seen anything like them, they look like fancy gargoyles, i was wondering if i could adopt 562, Ashcroft?
@missfrills i'm absolutely in love with 561-562-563, I've never seen anything like them, they look like fancy gargoyles, i was wondering if i could adopt 562, Ashcroft?
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
aziraphale || they/them || eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@Avier
Oop, I should be removing 563 from the list, he's taken already. And I've originally intended them to be born of ash (hence all them and their parents got Ash in their name) but you're free to interpret them as you'd like!
1 Ashcroft coming right up!
@Avier
Oop, I should be removing 563 from the list, he's taken already. And I've originally intended them to be born of ash (hence all them and their parents got Ash in their name) but you're free to interpret them as you'd like!
1 Ashcroft coming right up!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@missfrills Thank you so much!! and i really liked the ash themed names, it suits them well. Will you be putting their parents on again? bc i'd be quite interested?
@missfrills Thank you so much!! and i really liked the ash themed names, it suits them well. Will you be putting their parents on again? bc i'd be quite interested?
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
aziraphale || they/them || eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@MissFrills Could I get Ashland please? Thank you so much!
@MissFrills Could I get Ashland please? Thank you so much!
For the dragons you posted above -- is #56471441 available??
For the dragons you posted above -- is #56471441 available??
What?!? There’s a new dragon species?! Ugg Ive been away for too long (new ac count, lost my old one over leaving for some years)

Can I snag #549?

I skimmed over it and someone my brain mistook it for a familiar/art, then the last two for tundras xD

Edit: woah woah woah hold up a sec. what the heck is an ancient breed?!? The females are all the same lines 0.o I leave for two years and suddenly everything is changed xD
What?!? There’s a new dragon species?! Ugg Ive been away for too long (new ac count, lost my old one over leaving for some years)

Can I snag #549?

I skimmed over it and someone my brain mistook it for a familiar/art, then the last two for tundras xD

Edit: woah woah woah hold up a sec. what the heck is an ancient breed?!? The females are all the same lines 0.o I leave for two years and suddenly everything is changed xD
Hallo_____She/Her/They______my mind is a teeny bit of a mess_____
@Deliriouz
I... am pretty sure it's my first time seeing you. New account or not. You're still welcome though.

And while I'm not sure how many of the new breeds you've missed out on, but this year we've received the first ancient breed, gaolers, which roughly saying are the prototypes of tundras (hence why you mistook the last two)
Basically, ancients are a new category that
1) cannot breed with modern breeds (aka every other breed before gaolers)
2) have tertiary genes that go outside the original lineart, with the drawback of not being able to be dressed (but can still have skins). They also have gaoler unique primary/secondary genes, among with the ones that are on modern breeds.
2.1) you can breedchange an ancient into a modern and vice versa. However, the genes reset to basic.
3) can only be bred within their species, but can still have 5 egg nests. Cooldown is 20 days.

And lastly, one girl coming right up!
@Deliriouz
I... am pretty sure it's my first time seeing you. New account or not. You're still welcome though.

And while I'm not sure how many of the new breeds you've missed out on, but this year we've received the first ancient breed, gaolers, which roughly saying are the prototypes of tundras (hence why you mistook the last two)
Basically, ancients are a new category that
1) cannot breed with modern breeds (aka every other breed before gaolers)
2) have tertiary genes that go outside the original lineart, with the drawback of not being able to be dressed (but can still have skins). They also have gaoler unique primary/secondary genes, among with the ones that are on modern breeds.
2.1) you can breedchange an ancient into a modern and vice versa. However, the genes reset to basic.
3) can only be bred within their species, but can still have 5 egg nests. Cooldown is 20 days.

And lastly, one girl coming right up!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@MissFrills oh! New babs! I'd like to adopt this lovely baby girl and name her Ash, please! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56553188] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565532/56553188_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MissFrills oh! New babs! I'd like to adopt this lovely baby girl and name her Ash, please!

56553188_350.png
@MissFrills is 584 still available?
@MissFrills is 584 still available?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58