Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T]Stuff for Baldwin mats
1 2 3
@Raan Hi, do you want to trade your 3 blue oozes (30g LAH, 10 apiece) and 28 blue sludges (84g LAH, 3 apiece) for 23 grey slimes (115g LAH, 5 apiece)?
@Raan Hi, do you want to trade your 3 blue oozes (30g LAH, 10 apiece) and 28 blue sludges (84g LAH, 3 apiece) for 23 grey slimes (115g LAH, 5 apiece)?
oSaCDzd.png
@DayofDiana
Yes. I'll send a CR.
@DayofDiana
Yes. I'll send a CR.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

I have some stuff to trade, hopefully for red sludge. I did some checking on LAH, but you might want to double check my figures.
My AH check calculated that 5 green ooze (just under 4kT ea.) is roughly worth 2 red sludge (10kT ea.); I'm hoping to trade 35 red ooze for 14 red sludge
I also calculated grey slime (7kT ea.) to be worth roughly 7/10 of red sludge; I'm hoping to trade 6 grey slime for 4 red sludge.
@Raan

I have some stuff to trade, hopefully for red sludge. I did some checking on LAH, but you might want to double check my figures.
My AH check calculated that 5 green ooze (just under 4kT ea.) is roughly worth 2 red sludge (10kT ea.); I'm hoping to trade 35 red ooze for 14 red sludge
I also calculated grey slime (7kT ea.) to be worth roughly 7/10 of red sludge; I'm hoping to trade 6 grey slime for 4 red sludge.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Ketchalin
Ok, just letting you know but red sludge is worth 2 gems right now.

So how about the 6 grey slime (5 gems each) a 2 green ooze (4 gems each) for the 18 red sludge's, and 2 gems?
@Ketchalin
Ok, just letting you know but red sludge is worth 2 gems right now.

So how about the 6 grey slime (5 gems each) a 2 green ooze (4 gems each) for the 18 red sludge's, and 2 gems?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

So I know you are asking for mats, but I'm a little low on your wishlist items. Can I offer 10 red goo and some currency for the phantom gene?
@Raan

So I know you are asking for mats, but I'm a little low on your wishlist items. Can I offer 10 red goo and some currency for the phantom gene?
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
@Sensoo
That's fine by me the gene is 270kT/gems as LAH. Since red goo is 17kT/gems LAH it would be the 10 goo and 100kT/gems.
@Sensoo
That's fine by me the gene is 270kT/gems as LAH. Since red goo is 17kT/gems LAH it would be the 10 goo and 100kT/gems.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Heck, there's a massive difference between gem and treasure prices XD I honestly have way too much green ooze, how about 6 grey slime and 5 green ooze for 20 red sludge? I know there's some difference in value there but I honestly don't care
@Raan

Heck, there's a massive difference between gem and treasure prices XD I honestly have way too much green ooze, how about 6 grey slime and 5 green ooze for 20 red sludge? I know there's some difference in value there but I honestly don't care
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Raan

How many purple sludge for all of your reds, slimes, and mucks?
@Raan

How many purple sludge for all of your reds, slimes, and mucks?
2e2UMYR.png
@Raan I have 30 Grey Slime i can trade you, how much yellow ooze and sludge can I get? How much for the morph and python genes?
@Raan I have 30 Grey Slime i can trade you, how much yellow ooze and sludge can I get? How much for the morph and python genes?
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
@Raan

How many Weathered Gaoler genes do you have? I'll take all of them in exchange for my Green Ooze.
@Raan

How many Weathered Gaoler genes do you have? I'll take all of them in exchange for my Green Ooze.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
1 2 3