Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell Me About Your Flight
1 2
we have soup
we have soup
Bump~
Bump~
"Find the place that love grows."
[quote name="Dragara" date="2019-10-27 12:37:43" ] I've been with the Wind flight ever since I fist joined. We denizens of the Windswept Plateau are the kind to find a way to turn each day into a celebration. When someone new joins the flight, we celebrate! When it's someone's birthday, we celebrate! When we make it to the top 3 for dominance, we celebrate! We'll find every reason under the sun to party! [/quote] The Wind Forums is just Forum Games lite. [s]I belive it's okay to post a pic of what the Wind Forums look like, if so I'll remove it[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/W7ahTCQ.png[/img]
Dragara wrote on 2019-10-27 12:37:43:
I've been with the Wind flight ever since I fist joined. We denizens of the Windswept Plateau are the kind to find a way to turn each day into a celebration. When someone new joins the flight, we celebrate! When it's someone's birthday, we celebrate! When we make it to the top 3 for dominance, we celebrate! We'll find every reason under the sun to party!

The Wind Forums is just Forum Games lite.

I belive it's okay to post a pic of what the Wind Forums look like, if so I'll remove it

W7ahTCQ.png

2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Bump~
Bump~
"Find the place that love grows."
We have plant
We have plant
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2