Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Chemical Romance is back!?
That’s right, after being disbanded for six years, My Chemical Romance are coming back with a reunion show in December and a rumored tour to follow. The band’s official Instagram page has one post teasing this “return” as well as teasers in their story, and a few leaks have surfaced such as Amazon Music putting out a celebratory “Best of MCR” playlist then quickly taking it down.

Is anyone else beyond stoked for this?? I still love this band to death even as a grown adult and really hope they come my way next year so I can finally get a chance to see them live.
That’s right, after being disbanded for six years, My Chemical Romance are coming back with a reunion show in December and a rumored tour to follow. The band’s official Instagram page has one post teasing this “return” as well as teasers in their story, and a few leaks have surfaced such as Amazon Music putting out a celebratory “Best of MCR” playlist then quickly taking it down.

Is anyone else beyond stoked for this?? I still love this band to death even as a grown adult and really hope they come my way next year so I can finally get a chance to see them live.
Never be afraid to ping me!
I SAW THE FIRST IMAGES POSTED AND THOUGHT IT WAS FOR FRANK'S BIRTHDAY BUT WE GOT A FREAKING REUNION IM GONNA CRYYYYYYYYYY
I SAW THE FIRST IMAGES POSTED AND THOUGHT IT WAS FOR FRANK'S BIRTHDAY BUT WE GOT A FREAKING REUNION IM GONNA CRYYYYYYYYYY
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
JJJJJ IM FREAKING OUT, I SAW IT ON FRANK’S STORY AND I DIED
JJJJJ IM FREAKING OUT, I SAW IT ON FRANK’S STORY AND I DIED
kJSNRTFNRNNNNNN NJ JUHWAHHHAAAT.. JKBOBOR
kJSNRTFNRNNNNNN NJ JUHWAHHHAAAT.. JKBOBOR
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png