Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout: Auction
1 2
why not just sell? usually auctions are reserved for high value dragons e.g g1s, short digit
why not just sell? usually auctions are reserved for high value dragons e.g g1s, short digit
@theboywholived
I am putting them here because I would like to make sure they go to a home where they will not be exalted immediately :)
@theboywholived
I am putting them here because I would like to make sure they go to a home where they will not be exalted immediately :)
I'll bid 15g on #10 Unnamed

But I agree with above, you should put these in either Dragon Sales or the Auction House for your listed prices. Dragons on the Auction house for 15g / 15K treasure or more most likely will not be exalted. If you put them up for 20g / 20K treasure, you're definitely getting them to as good of homes as if someone were to buy them here, and probably faster, too.

Fodder price is what it's called when a dragon is priced low enough to be, more often than not, immediately exalted when sold. This price is roughly lower than 12g / 12K treasure. The higher you go, the more safe they are, but the slower they'll sell.

Auctions forums really isn't the best place for dragons in your price range, Dragon Sales would be better if you really want them to be in a forum post. Exalt risk comes from price more than how you go about selling them.
I'll bid 15g on #10 Unnamed

But I agree with above, you should put these in either Dragon Sales or the Auction House for your listed prices. Dragons on the Auction house for 15g / 15K treasure or more most likely will not be exalted. If you put them up for 20g / 20K treasure, you're definitely getting them to as good of homes as if someone were to buy them here, and probably faster, too.

Fodder price is what it's called when a dragon is priced low enough to be, more often than not, immediately exalted when sold. This price is roughly lower than 12g / 12K treasure. The higher you go, the more safe they are, but the slower they'll sell.

Auctions forums really isn't the best place for dragons in your price range, Dragon Sales would be better if you really want them to be in a forum post. Exalt risk comes from price more than how you go about selling them.
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
@Farsidejr
You can have #10 for 15g, I'll send a CR. But thanks, I'll probably wind up putting them on the AH anyway
@Farsidejr
You can have #10 for 15g, I'll send a CR. But thanks, I'll probably wind up putting them on the AH anyway
1 2