Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | pwyw lair clean out
1 2
hey there. i've got a bunch of dergs i recently realized i... don't really know what to do with, so i figured i'd come here and try to sell them.

all the dragons in this tab are up for grabs.

offer what you feel they're worth, but i won't accept if i think it's too low.
hey there. i've got a bunch of dergs i recently realized i... don't really know what to do with, so i figured i'd come here and try to sell them.

all the dragons in this tab are up for grabs.

offer what you feel they're worth, but i won't accept if i think it's too low.
^
^
I would like Hemlock and Wisteria please (the two white xxx coatls) How much would you like for them? 100,000t?
I would like Hemlock and Wisteria please (the two white xxx coatls) How much would you like for them? 100,000t?
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
@LiterallyAiden sure, sounds good! i'll send you a cr :)
@LiterallyAiden sure, sounds good! i'll send you a cr :)
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
^
^
How much would you like for Charon? He's beautiful!!
How much would you like for Charon? He's beautiful!!
@wiclow i'd be willing to sell him for 30g/kt!
@wiclow i'd be willing to sell him for 30g/kt!
I think I'm good right now but that's a great dragon at such a reasonable price! If I had more lair space I would snatch him up, haha.

Have a good one!
I think I'm good right now but that's a great dragon at such a reasonable price! If I had more lair space I would snatch him up, haha.

Have a good one!
^
^
1 2