Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this is good, right?
my friend gave me a level 25 dragon with eliminate, so i've been testing her out. coliseum seems useful! i was leveling up some other dragons and... this happened. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4d64906635e077779b24d82c2b3506fd.png[/img] i'm pretty excited. i should sell it, right?
my friend gave me a level 25 dragon with eliminate, so i've been testing her out. coliseum seems useful! i was leveling up some other dragons and... this happened.

4d64906635e077779b24d82c2b3506fd.png

i'm pretty excited. i should sell it, right?
6CVIki1.pngZboxFhF.jpgA66ZzQp.pngBPsg2u8.jpgeiy6Bo2.png
gamer

yeah sell it and buy yourself battle stones for rest of team
gamer

yeah sell it and buy yourself battle stones for rest of team
flc0nOM.png
If it's your first unhatched egg, I say you should hatch it! But if you sell it, you can get lots of money, so really it's up to you c:

Congrats on the lucky drop!
If it's your first unhatched egg, I say you should hatch it! But if you sell it, you can get lots of money, so really it's up to you c:

Congrats on the lucky drop!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Wow, congrats! First egg tradition is to hatch, but you can also sell it to get a dragon you know you'll love instead of just random. It's up to you!
7xmmeMg.png
Wow, congrats! First egg tradition is to hatch, but you can also sell it to get a dragon you know you'll love instead of just random. It's up to you!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Congrats on the egg! I would hatch it, but then again, I just love the thrill of RNG... And on the off chance you get an amazing dragon out of it, you might make more money from selling them then you would have from just an egg. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck!

(Also, Persona-related usernames unite!)
Congrats on the egg! I would hatch it, but then again, I just love the thrill of RNG... And on the off chance you get an amazing dragon out of it, you might make more money from selling them then you would have from just an egg. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck!

(Also, Persona-related usernames unite!)
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Metaverse

ohh i love your username!! i picked mine because it's yosuke's power... he's my favorite ;w; my icon dragon is him, i actually want to sell the egg so i can get cherub for him!
@Metaverse

ohh i love your username!! i picked mine because it's yosuke's power... he's my favorite ;w; my icon dragon is him, i actually want to sell the egg so i can get cherub for him!
6CVIki1.pngZboxFhF.jpgA66ZzQp.pngBPsg2u8.jpgeiy6Bo2.png
if you're trying to get a team going, it'd be worth selling

if you like RNG or have never hatched a found egg before, consider hatching it to see what you get

or... keep hold of it, and use it for a hibernal den slot later? one of each element of egg is needed at various points of the task list

i know light is a very late one though so you might be rolling in enough gems or treasure to just buy it later when you need it
if you're trying to get a team going, it'd be worth selling

if you like RNG or have never hatched a found egg before, consider hatching it to see what you get

or... keep hold of it, and use it for a hibernal den slot later? one of each element of egg is needed at various points of the task list

i know light is a very late one though so you might be rolling in enough gems or treasure to just buy it later when you need it
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png