Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying
It would actually be nice if you could maybe have an option in your lair where you can drag your dragons into a slot to see the outcomes and another options like, "or" and have "enter pin #" and have both. Because entering pin numbers for dragons get really annoying.
It would actually be nice if you could maybe have an option in your lair where you can drag your dragons into a slot to see the outcomes and another options like, "or" and have "enter pin #" and have both. Because entering pin numbers for dragons get really annoying.
Why is it annoying? You just open the page of your dragon and copy the number out of the url o___o
Why is it annoying? You just open the page of your dragon and copy the number out of the url o___o
Support. It's a faff and a half on a mobile where the pages refresh every time you switch!

I'd also like the ability to go straight to the morphology previewer from a dragon's page and have the details for that dragon already filled in.
Support. It's a faff and a half on a mobile where the pages refresh every time you switch!

I'd also like the ability to go straight to the morphology previewer from a dragon's page and have the details for that dragon already filled in.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[quote name="CatBerry" date="2014-05-24 14:04:00"]Why is it annoying? You just open the page of your dragon and copy the number out of the url o___o[/quote] Yes but when I'm on mobile it gets annoying. Or when I already have multiple tabs open already for other things. I mean yes it would be easier to just open it but it would be much easier and more convenient.
CatBerry wrote on 2014-05-24 14:04:00:

Yes but when I'm on mobile it gets annoying. Or when I already have multiple tabs open already for other things. I mean yes it would be easier to just open it but it would be much easier and more convenient.
[quote name="ceiswyn" date="2014-05-24 14:23:48"]Support. It's a faff and a half on a mobile where the pages refresh every time you switch! I'd also like the ability to go straight to the morphology previewer from a dragon's page and have the details for that dragon already filled in.[/quote] Oh I didn't even think of that. That's a good idea.
ceiswyn wrote on 2014-05-24 14:23:48:

Oh I didn't even think of that. That's a good idea.
I like this idea, on mobile it gets really annoying.
[quote name="Pixar" date="2014-05-24 14:51:59"]I like this idea, on mobile it gets really annoying.[/quote] Thank you. I hope it gets considered because I'm hoping on starting to breed sunshine genes and it would make things much quicker.
Pixar wrote on 2014-05-24 14:51:59:

Thank you. I hope it gets considered because I'm hoping on starting to breed sunshine genes and it would make things much quicker.