Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Abandoned Rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
( I wounder if there's a birth mark on coal that heist will recognize)

Coal sat down for a minute with her familiar on her back resting and mumbled under her breath i know how that feels sometimes she sighed for min and got back up.
Well since y'all are willing to help us stop this madness with the shadow clan then you must join my leader and I at a peace treaty meal to show you are willing to help. My leader will love to have y'all join us.
( I wounder if there's a birth mark on coal that heist will recognize)

Coal sat down for a minute with her familiar on her back resting and mumbled under her breath i know how that feels sometimes she sighed for min and got back up.
Well since y'all are willing to help us stop this madness with the shadow clan then you must join my leader and I at a peace treaty meal to show you are willing to help. My leader will love to have y'all join us.
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Heist sighs, " Okay, but only because there will be food... how many can we bring?" He asked.
Heist sighs, " Okay, but only because there will be food... how many can we bring?" He asked.
sketch1703039101163.png
Coal looked down at heist: you whole can of course all is welcomed at a peace treaty feast. She looked up at the sky: it's getting late we better get a move on before the shadow clan comes out on there murderest hunt since tonight is a blue Tonight.

NightWatcher flew over head near the arcane borders waiting for coals return knowing his insecurity he waits in worry
Coal looked down at heist: you whole can of course all is welcomed at a peace treaty feast. She looked up at the sky: it's getting late we better get a move on before the shadow clan comes out on there murderest hunt since tonight is a blue Tonight.

NightWatcher flew over head near the arcane borders waiting for coals return knowing his insecurity he waits in worry
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

Heist nodded, " Okay." He looked back toward his territory. " If this endangers my clan I swear-."
Heist nodded, " Okay." He looked back toward his territory. " If this endangers my clan I swear-."
sketch1703039101163.png
Dark ages looked as he spotted movement near the plague territories. He called up BloodRose to send a hidden Scott to find out were there heading. BloodRose nodded and send out her sister Nightshade to spy on them. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56088867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560889/56088867_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dark ages looked as he spotted movement near the plague territories. He called up BloodRose to send a hidden Scott to find out were there heading. BloodRose nodded and send out her sister Nightshade to spy on them.

56088867_350.png
Stellaris sniffed the air and uses her arcane power to signal NightWatcher. NightWatcher saw the signal gathered the warriors and
reported to StarShadow. He nodded his head and send the ok to gather the warriors.
Heist and Electrica noticed other dragons of the arcane surrounding them.

Coal whispered to them not to be afraid and that a shadow clan Scout was spotted in the skys not far and that they must hurry.
Stellaris sniffed the air and uses her arcane power to signal NightWatcher. NightWatcher saw the signal gathered the warriors and
reported to StarShadow. He nodded his head and send the ok to gather the warriors.
Heist and Electrica noticed other dragons of the arcane surrounding them.

Coal whispered to them not to be afraid and that a shadow clan Scout was spotted in the skys not far and that they must hurry.
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

Laina walked over, " Oh I'm sorry if your being HARASSED, by this no good dragon." She hissed at Heist. Electrica step Infront, " Just because you you only have one hatchling out of four isn't my mates fault! Leave what's in the past in the past!" She plead. "He was once my mate I have all rights to respond this way." Laina responded.
Laina walked over, " Oh I'm sorry if your being HARASSED, by this no good dragon." She hissed at Heist. Electrica step Infront, " Just because you you only have one hatchling out of four isn't my mates fault! Leave what's in the past in the past!" She plead. "He was once my mate I have all rights to respond this way." Laina responded.
sketch1703039101163.png
(( lol of course laina makes a scene x'3 ))
(( lol of course laina makes a scene x'3 ))
sketch1703039101163.png
(lol)

Coal looked at laina in confusion but she shrugged it off: Coal smiled don't worry his hiss may be big but my hiss is bigger and bite coal joked.
(lol)

Coal looked at laina in confusion but she shrugged it off: Coal smiled don't worry his hiss may be big but my hiss is bigger and bite coal joked.
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

Laina nodded, " See this dragon knows a joke to a joke by the way sweetheart do I know you you look very familiar.." she spoke.
Laina nodded, " See this dragon knows a joke to a joke by the way sweetheart do I know you you look very familiar.." she spoke.
sketch1703039101163.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8