Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Almost everything!
1 2 3
@AtkinsDover
How much for Andromena?
@AtkinsDover
How much for Andromena?
@AtkinsDover
i'll take him for 20kt; please send a crossroad^^
@AtkinsDover
i'll take him for 20kt; please send a crossroad^^
@AtkinsDover

how much do you value your SD pair Celozon & Rajani?
@AtkinsDover

how much do you value your SD pair Celozon & Rajani?
@AtkinsDover

I am very interested in your two double obsidian WCs, Enoth and your unnamed female. What were you hoping to get for them?
@AtkinsDover

I am very interested in your two double obsidian WCs, Enoth and your unnamed female. What were you hoping to get for them?
Please check out my trade tab in my lair!
@Sayorafina I can't find another comparable dragon, but the minimum I'm seeing for the x/y/x type is 80, and she's obsx2 so would 90k be fair?

@adezias I scrolled every gene and put the breed scroll on both of them, so if I put a number on it it would be far too unreasonably high. If you make me an offer I really like I'll probably just rip it off like a bandaid, haha.

@Dreams0f4ever JSYK, enoth is not actually double obs, he's black/black obs. I'm not sure it'll make a difference, but I thought I should say. xD Probably around 70k each, but maybe a little more since I'm hard pressed to part with WCs since the retirement thingy just for nostalgia and stuf.

@Houndour Hmm. Maybe a little higher? 10k? =)
@Sayorafina I can't find another comparable dragon, but the minimum I'm seeing for the x/y/x type is 80, and she's obsx2 so would 90k be fair?

@adezias I scrolled every gene and put the breed scroll on both of them, so if I put a number on it it would be far too unreasonably high. If you make me an offer I really like I'll probably just rip it off like a bandaid, haha.

@Dreams0f4ever JSYK, enoth is not actually double obs, he's black/black obs. I'm not sure it'll make a difference, but I thought I should say. xD Probably around 70k each, but maybe a little more since I'm hard pressed to part with WCs since the retirement thingy just for nostalgia and stuf.

@Houndour Hmm. Maybe a little higher? 10k? =)
@AtkinsDover
How much for Otachi? She would go great with my Acid.
@AtkinsDover
How much for Otachi? She would go great with my Acid.
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
@designerheart I have one offer on her for 7k, one offer for aywas currency (high priority) and one offer for 9 - so offer based on that? c:
@designerheart I have one offer on her for 7k, one offer for aywas currency (high priority) and one offer for 9 - so offer based on that? c:
@AtkinsDover what would you like for your obs/obs/jade RB female? i am willing to pay in gems or treasure. (how does 25KT sound? with 25 gems) or If you would like to trade, i have this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3401499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34015/3401499_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AtkinsDover
what would you like for your obs/obs/jade RB female?
i am willing to pay in gems or treasure. (how does 25KT sound? with 25 gems)
or
If you would like to trade, i have this girl:

3401499_350.png
tB85F7R.png
@inHerent 25k treasure sounds good to me - it's by far the highest offer. I'm not interested in trading but thank you for the offer of the gorgeous girl. =)
@inHerent 25k treasure sounds good to me - it's by far the highest offer. I'm not interested in trading but thank you for the offer of the gorgeous girl. =)
@AtkinsDover

I can do 10k now that I've sold some babies, unless she was already sold. Just let me know.
@AtkinsDover

I can do 10k now that I've sold some babies, unless she was already sold. Just let me know.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
1 2 3