Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Chaotic Blood Moon Assassins Sub. [LORE]
1 2 3
@Arowyn
ok!! ^-^
@Arowyn
ok!! ^-^
ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion could you please delete the post but I am interested in knowing how to turn the color of the text since I've been wanting to learn that and utilize it here but sadly since every site is different I don't knowz how to change the color of the text here please teach me and I will be using that unique intro for sure so thankz for that ^^

also there is no need to ping me as I am subscribed to this forum page :)
@Orielion could you please delete the post but I am interested in knowing how to turn the color of the text since I've been wanting to learn that and utilize it here but sadly since every site is different I don't knowz how to change the color of the text here please teach me and I will be using that unique intro for sure so thankz for that ^^

also there is no need to ping me as I am subscribed to this forum page :)
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@Arowyn sure! Done, sorry about that ;-;
And all you need to do is
{Color=hex code of the color} and to return to the normal black text just do {/color}
:) Replace the { }with [ ] when your actually doing it!
@Arowyn sure! Done, sorry about that ;-;
And all you need to do is
{Color=hex code of the color} and to return to the normal black text just do {/color}
:) Replace the { }with [ ] when your actually doing it!
ACOZFAh.png
Name:Replicant Usernam:kamixazia skill: caring considerate. and good at handeling stressful situations. Role:uppkeeper [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155638/15563782_350.png[/img]
Name:Replicant
Usernam:kamixazia
skill: caring considerate. and good at handeling stressful situations.
Role:uppkeeper

15563782_350.png
@Firebrand0 , @Orielion , @kamixazia

I've updated some of the lore check it out I hope you all like it ^^
@Firebrand0 , @Orielion , @kamixazia

I've updated some of the lore check it out I hope you all like it ^^
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@Arowyn role: warrior name:Sanguine skills: calm in risky situations,loyal,high pain tolerance,brave in combat [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537983/53798281_350.png[/img][/url]
@Arowyn

role: warrior
name:Sanguine
skills: calm in risky situations,loyal,high pain tolerance,brave in combat

53798281_350.png[/url]
bump
bump
Role:sage Name:Orihime Skills: good insight of others intentions and readinf others body laugage. Other:quite knowledgebe and observant. And good at teaching others and learning new things herself. Weakneses:can tend to over work herselfand good at hiding when she's in trouble. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562684/56268324_350.png[/img] [/url]
Role:sage
Name:Orihime
Skills: good insight of others intentions and readinf others body laugage.
Other:quite knowledgebe and observant. And good at teaching others and learning new things herself.
Weakneses:can tend to over work herselfand good at hiding when she's in trouble.
56268324_350.png
[/url]
1 2 3