Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over- winners on pg1
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51
I don't feel like searching through the whole thread for the two lovely people that pinged me (but thank you for bringing this to my attention!!!!)

@Spirellity I'll take an entry, please, & thank you. c: This is a lovely thing you're doing, and I'm sure these dragons will get good homes!
I don't feel like searching through the whole thread for the two lovely people that pinged me (but thank you for bringing this to my attention!!!!)

@Spirellity I'll take an entry, please, & thank you. c: This is a lovely thing you're doing, and I'm sure these dragons will get good homes!
pinging @kirayukimura
pinging @kirayukimura
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
Can I have a ticket please?
Can I have a ticket please?
Unicorns - They're magically delicious! Mind the horn.

You call them unicorn horns. I call them chew toys for teething hatchlings.
@Spirellity

Is it too late for me to join? i just saw this.
@Spirellity

Is it too late for me to join? i just saw this.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@ Spirellity I would like to enter
@ Spirellity I would like to enter
nudX0O8.png
Alright. I put a note in my profile to not ping me for any raffles or get fed to a bunch of very hungry Mirrors. I don't even understand why I have to say outright that 'this inconveniences me' when a lot of users here share my problem and have even banded together to solve it.

Stop pinging me unless you want to snuggle pile with the Obscure Triple Club.
Alright. I put a note in my profile to not ping me for any raffles or get fed to a bunch of very hungry Mirrors. I don't even understand why I have to say outright that 'this inconveniences me' when a lot of users here share my problem and have even banded together to solve it.

Stop pinging me unless you want to snuggle pile with the Obscure Triple Club.
@Spirellity may i please get a ticket? thanks!
@Spirellity may i please get a ticket? thanks!
@Spirellity I'd like to enter please! v u v
@Spirellity I'd like to enter please! v u v
@Spirellity

enter me for a ticket please!!
@Spirellity

enter me for a ticket please!!
laura / fr time + 19h / disgruntledpigeon on tumblr
@Spirellity

Can I enter please XD
@Spirellity

Can I enter please XD
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51