@SpikeZiggy

Absolutely! He's only pricey because he's a Gen2. xD

Would 14k be acceptable? Or somewhere in that range? c:
@SpikeZiggy

Absolutely! He's only pricey because he's a Gen2. xD

Would 14k be acceptable? Or somewhere in that range? c:
@SpikeZiggy how does 10k sound?
@SpikeZiggy how does 10k sound?
I need to spread the circuit love!! I'm on a mission!!!
I need to spread the circuit love!! I'm on a mission!!!
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@SpikeZiggy nO JUST TAKE HER PLEASE 14K IS TOTALLY FINE JUST SEND THE CROSSROADS
@SpikeZiggy nO JUST TAKE HER PLEASE 14K IS TOTALLY FINE JUST SEND THE CROSSROADS
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@SpikeZiggy Honestly anything is fine- I'd be willing to go as low as 5-7k each, I just want to make sure they don't end up needlessly exalted! (And wow, those two DO look really similar!)
@SpikeZiggy Honestly anything is fine- I'd be willing to go as low as 5-7k each, I just want to make sure they don't end up needlessly exalted! (And wow, those two DO look really similar!)
@SpikeZiggy

That sounds good! Could you send the CR? I have a browser issue.
@SpikeZiggy

That sounds good! Could you send the CR? I have a browser issue.
@Tron Really?? You did amazing then! This is one heck of a dragon and she's going to fit right in among the clan!

@Tonechan Oooooh, didn't realize that! (Pepperidge farm remembers meme: Remember when gen 1 was all we had?) Maybe a little lower? Honestly, while gen 2 is nice, I don't really plan on breeding any of these guys as much as giving them good homes. 15K maybe? Still a decent price without cutting you off too cheap. He's still a very good gen 2.

@OpticLamprey 10k is reasonable! I'll set up CR.

@Kitiaros Mwahahaa! Circuit guardian love!

@Cute o.o okay, setting up crossroads now!

@Jahkari :D they have the same genes and colors on primary and secondary! It's awesome! ("And I shall call him.... Mini Me.") This is a good day for quotes. ANyways, you're sure about that? Even on the iri/shim? I won't say no to the price, but I want to be fair to you too.

@Sqwhirl0304 15k it is! :D Great doing business with you!
@Tron Really?? You did amazing then! This is one heck of a dragon and she's going to fit right in among the clan!

@Tonechan Oooooh, didn't realize that! (Pepperidge farm remembers meme: Remember when gen 1 was all we had?) Maybe a little lower? Honestly, while gen 2 is nice, I don't really plan on breeding any of these guys as much as giving them good homes. 15K maybe? Still a decent price without cutting you off too cheap. He's still a very good gen 2.

@OpticLamprey 10k is reasonable! I'll set up CR.

@Kitiaros Mwahahaa! Circuit guardian love!

@Cute o.o okay, setting up crossroads now!

@Jahkari :D they have the same genes and colors on primary and secondary! It's awesome! ("And I shall call him.... Mini Me.") This is a good day for quotes. ANyways, you're sure about that? Even on the iri/shim? I won't say no to the price, but I want to be fair to you too.

@Sqwhirl0304 15k it is! :D Great doing business with you!
suwrpg.png
@SpikeZiggy

15k sound good! c:

Sorry if I annoyed you with the prices. xD
@SpikeZiggy

15k sound good! c:

Sorry if I annoyed you with the prices. xD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15