Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Kid On The Block
Hello everyone! I recently joined FR after seeing a lot of your cool looking dragons! I’m super excited to write some lore as well.

Anyway, you can call me SeaWolf! I am an aroace trans man. I am also a full time university student majoring in ecology and evolution. I’m hoping to be a marine biologist. I love talking about ancient creatures so if any of y’all ever want to chat about them, I’m your guy! I also love to read so send any sci-fi or fantasy book titles or interesting science articles and research paper suggestions! I’m a little bit of a shy and anxious guy so it’s hard to get words out sometimes but I’m down with making new friends! Hope to see you around!
Hello everyone! I recently joined FR after seeing a lot of your cool looking dragons! I’m super excited to write some lore as well.

Anyway, you can call me SeaWolf! I am an aroace trans man. I am also a full time university student majoring in ecology and evolution. I’m hoping to be a marine biologist. I love talking about ancient creatures so if any of y’all ever want to chat about them, I’m your guy! I also love to read so send any sci-fi or fantasy book titles or interesting science articles and research paper suggestions! I’m a little bit of a shy and anxious guy so it’s hard to get words out sometimes but I’m down with making new friends! Hope to see you around!
ZVpCPil.png
Marine biologist sounds cool! I'm terrified of the ocean and what's in it, so that's a no go for me lol. But welcome to FR! If you need any items like food, let me know!
Marine biologist sounds cool! I'm terrified of the ocean and what's in it, so that's a no go for me lol. But welcome to FR! If you need any items like food, let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="VanillaSpice" date="2019-10-08 07:11:12" ] Marine biologist sounds cool! I'm terrified of the ocean and what's in it, so that's a no go for me lol. But welcome to FR! If you need any items like food, let me know! [/quote] Ah! Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah the sea is plenty scary to me too but I think part of the fun is all the mystery! I’ll definitely let you know if I need anything. Thank you for offering the help!
VanillaSpice wrote on 2019-10-08 07:11:12:

Ah! Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah the sea is plenty scary to me too but I think part of the fun is all the mystery! I’ll definitely let you know if I need anything. Thank you for offering the help!
ZVpCPil.png
[font=monospace][b]@SeaWolfing Ayyy! Another droplet! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Welcome! The lore aspect of this site is a lot of fun, though. If you need any help with that, just ask! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Hope to see you around, too. And I especially hope to see you around the Water forums! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@SeaWolfing

Ayyy! Another droplet! Welcome!

The lore aspect of this site is a lot of fun, though. If you need any help with that, just ask! Hope to see you around, too. And I especially hope to see you around the Water forums!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore

Hi! Thank you! I’ll be sure to keep you in mind! I gotta say, it does sound like a lot of fun! A little intimidating since I don’t know very much yet, but I can’t wait to learn more! I will definitely be checking out the water forums!
@Zlore

Hi! Thank you! I’ll be sure to keep you in mind! I gotta say, it does sound like a lot of fun! A little intimidating since I don’t know very much yet, but I can’t wait to learn more! I will definitely be checking out the water forums!
ZVpCPil.png
[font=monospace][b]@SeaWolfing All I can say is, just take your time with getting to know the site, and everything will come in due time. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Everybody told me the same thing, everything will just seem to fall into place right when it needs to. Good luck!
@SeaWolfing

All I can say is, just take your time with getting to know the site, and everything will come in due time. Everybody told me the same thing, everything will just seem to fall into place right when it needs to. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif