Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New and hoping to create friendships c:
1 2
Hiya! The name's Kitt. I'm 22, currently working a full-time job but soon will be pursuing my classical studies major in uni! I just joined flight rising today but am already obsessed. My favorite animal are penguins, I love to game, I'm also hugely into yoga, and my fav color is pink! Though yellow is another color I'm quite fond of.

How are you?
Hiya! The name's Kitt. I'm 22, currently working a full-time job but soon will be pursuing my classical studies major in uni! I just joined flight rising today but am already obsessed. My favorite animal are penguins, I love to game, I'm also hugely into yoga, and my fav color is pink! Though yellow is another color I'm quite fond of.

How are you?
Hey Kitt, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!!! What other games do you like to play, and how long have you been into yoga? [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Hey Kitt, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!!!

What other games do you like to play, and how long have you been into yoga?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to FR! :D
Welcome to FR! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="gaygirl420" date="2019-10-05 14:33:11" ] Hey Kitt, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!!! What other games do you like to play, and how long have you been into yoga? [emoji=mirror happy size=1] [/quote] Thank you! So far, it's been very enjoyable here c: Ooh that's a good question. Loads, but mostly animal crossing, the sims, stardew valley, my time at portia, and sometimes minecraft. Are there any games you're into?? As for yoga, I've not been doing it for very long, only about six months but it's super therapeutic for me c: @VanillaSpice thank you c:
gaygirl420 wrote on 2019-10-05 14:33:11:
Hey Kitt, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!!!

What other games do you like to play, and how long have you been into yoga?

Thank you! So far, it's been very enjoyable here c:

Ooh that's a good question. Loads, but mostly animal crossing, the sims, stardew valley, my time at portia, and sometimes minecraft. Are there any games you're into??

As for yoga, I've not been doing it for very long, only about six months but it's super therapeutic for me c:

@VanillaSpice thank you c:
[font=monospace][b]@KittSnicket Hey there, welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] It's nice to meet ya, Kitt! Also, I'm doing great, thanks for asking!
@KittSnicket

Hey there, welcome to FR. It's nice to meet ya, Kitt!

Also, I'm doing great, thanks for asking!
vaOV9W8.gif
@KittSnicket
Hi Kitt! Welcome to FR! :D
I'm great, thank you for asking!! If you have any questions, etc., feel free to ask me - I'll be happy to help! ^^

Random question: Do you have any genres of music or any books to recommend? Heh... I did say it was random...
@KittSnicket
Hi Kitt! Welcome to FR! :D
I'm great, thank you for asking!! If you have any questions, etc., feel free to ask me - I'll be happy to help! ^^

Random question: Do you have any genres of music or any books to recommend? Heh... I did say it was random...
tDeKDnH.png
@Zlore Thank you! I'm glad to hear you're doing great! Did you have a good weekend? :)

@SWQZ828 Aww thank you c: I definitely will come to you if I have questions!

Hmm genre's of music or books to recommend...I've been super weird lately and have been really into classical music. It helps me focus and puts me in a relaxed mood. Specifically, though, soundtracks from my favorite movies or shows or games. So, Spirited Away classical numbers, or Howl's Moving Castle, I think I have a Totoro song too!

As for books, The Da Vinci code is one that I'm sure you have heard of or read, but if not, I totally recommend that series. We Have Always Lived In This House (long asf I know) is also a really good one. I haven't read much lately so my recommendations for this list isn't very long :P
@Zlore Thank you! I'm glad to hear you're doing great! Did you have a good weekend? :)

@SWQZ828 Aww thank you c: I definitely will come to you if I have questions!

Hmm genre's of music or books to recommend...I've been super weird lately and have been really into classical music. It helps me focus and puts me in a relaxed mood. Specifically, though, soundtracks from my favorite movies or shows or games. So, Spirited Away classical numbers, or Howl's Moving Castle, I think I have a Totoro song too!

As for books, The Da Vinci code is one that I'm sure you have heard of or read, but if not, I totally recommend that series. We Have Always Lived In This House (long asf I know) is also a really good one. I haven't read much lately so my recommendations for this list isn't very long :P
[font=monospace][b]@KittSnicket Not a problem. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Aww, and thank you! My weekend went pretty well, it was nice and relaxing. [emoji=heart size=1] What about yours?
@KittSnicket

Not a problem.

Aww, and thank you! My weekend went pretty well, it was nice and relaxing. What about yours?
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore

Yay glad to hear that! And same, I've just been hardcore playing a lot of my favorite games and listening to music. It's been nice!
@Zlore

Yay glad to hear that! And same, I've just been hardcore playing a lot of my favorite games and listening to music. It's been nice!
welcome to flight rising! i hope you have a wonderful time in this magical place 0:
welcome to flight rising! i hope you have a wonderful time in this magical place 0:
1 2