Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | closed for now , thank you .
1 2 3 4
@Aidara i had enough to pay for one of your young hatchlings , so i just bought her if thats fine . her fur was electric in color , i really liked that .
@chromatographic this pair looks magical . i love the colors of their wings , golden and sand like . i would happily keep them a couple and give them a home , but it feels much after all the nice gifts you have given me .
@Aidara i had enough to pay for one of your young hatchlings , so i just bought her if thats fine . her fur was electric in color , i really liked that .
@chromatographic this pair looks magical . i love the colors of their wings , golden and sand like . i would happily keep them a couple and give them a home , but it feels much after all the nice gifts you have given me .
@Blitzkrieg Aw, you didn't have to buy her! I would have given her to you for free, I don't mind helping new people out. It's tough at the beginning. Let me know if you see any other you like, if they're on the AH I will take them down :)
@Blitzkrieg Aw, you didn't have to buy her! I would have given her to you for free, I don't mind helping new people out. It's tough at the beginning. Let me know if you see any other you like, if they're on the AH I will take them down :)
@Aidara thank you , i just felt bad since people been nice to me the entire day now . i'll add you if that's fine .
@Aidara thank you , i just felt bad since people been nice to me the entire day now . i'll add you if that's fine .
@Blitzkrieg Don't feel bad! FR is a very friendly place and I guarantee everyone being nice and offering things have been in your spot and were taken care of when they got her. I got SO much help when I started.

So, don't feel bad. Just pay it forward when you can :)
@Blitzkrieg Don't feel bad! FR is a very friendly place and I guarantee everyone being nice and offering things have been in your spot and were taken care of when they got her. I got SO much help when I started.

So, don't feel bad. Just pay it forward when you can :)
@Aidara i actually didnt think of it that way . now im imagining myself giving away free things exactly a years from now . thats a very nice idea to give to a noob, thank you .
@Aidara i actually didnt think of it that way . now im imagining myself giving away free things exactly a years from now . thats a very nice idea to give to a noob, thank you .
@Blitzkrieg Crossroads sent! I bought them with the specific goal of raising Rose/Gold/Gold colored babies, and they've been good to me, but I have so many dragons, they've somewhat fallen by the wayside. I'm super happy to be able to rehome them together!

And like Aidara said, with us all being nice to newbies, it's paying it forward. I've been part of this great community for five and a half years now, and I have the experience and resources to welcome newbies the way I was welcomed and some day you might too!

@Blitzkrieg Crossroads sent! I bought them with the specific goal of raising Rose/Gold/Gold colored babies, and they've been good to me, but I have so many dragons, they've somewhat fallen by the wayside. I'm super happy to be able to rehome them together!

And like Aidara said, with us all being nice to newbies, it's paying it forward. I've been part of this great community for five and a half years now, and I have the experience and resources to welcome newbies the way I was welcomed and some day you might too!

mt5Uwfc.pngACUHRhy.pngpYB66v3.pngvLdieMn.png2qulhnX.gifWyB9e2v.pngAzlsVPW.pngSybbYiL.pngaoD3KyY.pngQE6AyMd.png77Ba29b.png
@chromatographic i already have a lore idea for the two of them once i have the treasure for that . and maybe i'll even give away their hatchlings for free to new people as i come to meet them .
@chromatographic i already have a lore idea for the two of them once i have the treasure for that . and maybe i'll even give away their hatchlings for free to new people as i come to meet them .
@Blitzkrieg I have this one young fella. Its pay what you want. (If you want him thats it :D) And welcome to flightrising! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=345094&tab=dragon&did=55786142][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557862/55786142_350.png[/img][/url]
@Blitzkrieg
I have this one young fella.
Its pay what you want. (If you want him thats it :D)

And welcome to flightrising! ^^
55786142_350.png
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
@Eaen he is very cute , like a chubby rock . what about 15,000 treasure ?
@Eaen he is very cute , like a chubby rock . what about 15,000 treasure ?
@Blitzkrieg

For 10,000 he is yours ;)
You are starting, 15kt would be too much!

And thanks for giving him home ^^
@Blitzkrieg

For 10,000 he is yours ;)
You are starting, 15kt would be too much!

And thanks for giving him home ^^
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
1 2 3 4