Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Price Check Please ?
1 2
testing testing helooooo owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo
testing testing helooooo owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo
@Fishbowlspace

(Came into creative corner thread to post something myself but as always I get caught by people asking about their prices haha I'm just too passionate about selling art for fair prices..........)

ANYWAY.

Your art is super cute and very advanced, so for a chibi like that I wouldn't go below 25$ (which is 2,5kG or 2,5mT)!
I also strongly recommend charging extra per apparel, since from my experience those are a pain to work with.

As a rule of thumb, I always calculate my own prices by hour and I don't make a difference between FR commission and "real/outside" commission - I still put in the same work and time, so!
@Fishbowlspace

(Came into creative corner thread to post something myself but as always I get caught by people asking about their prices haha I'm just too passionate about selling art for fair prices..........)

ANYWAY.

Your art is super cute and very advanced, so for a chibi like that I wouldn't go below 25$ (which is 2,5kG or 2,5mT)!
I also strongly recommend charging extra per apparel, since from my experience those are a pain to work with.

As a rule of thumb, I always calculate my own prices by hour and I don't make a difference between FR commission and "real/outside" commission - I still put in the same work and time, so!
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
1 2