Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Emblematic: Guardian M Skincent
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
General announcement: R1 sold out, R2 sent in today, 10/1/19.

@Snowhawk Haha, nice to see you again, sorry for stressing your wallet out...

@Arowyn It's fine if you need some time to save up, but would you consider waiting until you have the funds before claiming a slot? It's an unlimited print so it'll still be there, I just like to keep my expiring auction count as low as possible

@Chevko not sure if you're claiming a slot or not, but as I've stated to Arowyn it's an unlimited print, so just let me know if you happen to have funds and a slot can be yours

@Takora Slot granted! Thanks so much
General announcement: R1 sold out, R2 sent in today, 10/1/19.

@Snowhawk Haha, nice to see you again, sorry for stressing your wallet out...

@Arowyn It's fine if you need some time to save up, but would you consider waiting until you have the funds before claiming a slot? It's an unlimited print so it'll still be there, I just like to keep my expiring auction count as low as possible

@Chevko not sure if you're claiming a slot or not, but as I've stated to Arowyn it's an unlimited print, so just let me know if you happen to have funds and a slot can be yours

@Takora Slot granted! Thanks so much
@Desnik ok sure that is fine I mainly needed to post since I sometimes forgetz though if you need to free up a spot for someone that can pay sooner I completely understand ^^
@Desnik ok sure that is fine I mainly needed to post since I sometimes forgetz though if you need to free up a spot for someone that can pay sooner I completely understand ^^
rvzA1j7.pngiQaCDQn.pngA4wpS38.pngptss4t4.png98aOAVj.pngk3tLLKV.pnggIdKUw8.pngDwd92iy.pngEs5S3lS.pngfKYGrGI.png6TMSeBq.pngZub12dQ.pngNgaKjv4.pnguW4pKgj.pngHUfnUBF.pngpXvCJUG.pngL5LpFfw.pngui0xQPS.pngbdhq7G6.pngTm5TvYc.pngdOZZGlK.png
@desnik i wanted bookwyrm not emblematic and thats what you sent me. also the crossroads didnt work.
@desnik i wanted bookwyrm not emblematic and thats what you sent me. also the crossroads didnt work.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats I sent you Bookwyrm, but it did not go through the first time due to a common bug. I haven't sent anyone Emblematic via CR.

Additionally, I used GASP so if you're referring to the ping, it looks like you might be signed up for one of the listed GASP tags in my OP
@OwnedByCats I sent you Bookwyrm, but it did not go through the first time due to a common bug. I haven't sent anyone Emblematic via CR.

Additionally, I used GASP so if you're referring to the ping, it looks like you might be signed up for one of the listed GASP tags in my OP
@desnik how strange cuz it told me thats what you sent. i am in the hospital and everything has been so messed up and me so emotional all day so im so happy to get the skin. thanks sooo much.
@desnik how strange cuz it told me thats what you sent. i am in the hospital and everything has been so messed up and me so emotional all day so im so happy to get the skin. thanks sooo much.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats No problem, glad we got the miscommunications sorted out. Enjoy the skin and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!
@OwnedByCats No problem, glad we got the miscommunications sorted out. Enjoy the skin and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible!
@Desnik Are there still slots available for Emblematic?
@Desnik Are there still slots available for Emblematic?
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
@tsukisasaki Yep! :D Shall I put you down for one?
@tsukisasaki Yep! :D Shall I put you down for one?
Yes please! :D @Desnik (not sure if I needed to ping again, so sorry if I didn't x.x)
Yes please! :D @Desnik (not sure if I needed to ping again, so sorry if I didn't x.x)
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
General update: R2 of Emblematic shipped, PAs have been sent out, and extra copies are on the AH

@Arowyn No prob on that front! Would be happy to see you back. Just ping me if you don't see it on the AH.

General update: R2 of Emblematic shipped, PAs have been sent out, and extra copies are on the AH

@Arowyn No prob on that front! Would be happy to see you back. Just ping me if you don't see it on the AH.

Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page