Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94
up
up
update:

4.5h left on the 2nd scale gene
update:

4.5h left on the 2nd scale gene
up
up
@padfoot6 I can brew a spinner gene for you. :)
@padfoot6 I can brew a spinner gene for you. :)
UwUnl7O.png
I can brew all of the irradiated alchemical reductions.
I can brew all of the irradiated alchemical reductions.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Spinner is brewing, if you haven't gotten a second one brewed by the time this one is done, I'd be happy to do another for you. :)
Spinner is brewing, if you haven't gotten a second one brewed by the time this one is done, I'd be happy to do another for you. :)
UwUnl7O.png
@Luminosity That'd be great, thank you! I usually have at least one gene I need brewed, haha ^^
@Luminosity That'd be great, thank you! I usually have at least one gene I need brewed, haha ^^
Hi! I'm willing to do some transmuting for you! I can do 40, I'm unsure how long that would take me but I am trying to improve on keeping the cauldron going, and rest assured it will get done. No real preference in type. ^_^
Hi! I'm willing to do some transmuting for you! I can do 40, I'm unsure how long that would take me but I am trying to improve on keeping the cauldron going, and rest assured it will get done. No real preference in type. ^_^

Dragons For
Sale/Trade

qWLki6G.png

|she/her|FR+3|
KcjeOJT.png x
GVedbhm.gif
xCgzsKIW.png
I’d be happy to brew some Capsules for you if you still need them! Or anything you need to be brewed

(Note: I will be going to bed soon, you can send over the materials whenever you’re ready but I most likely won’t be able to begin anything until tomorrow morning ^-^)
I’d be happy to brew some Capsules for you if you still need them! Or anything you need to be brewed

(Note: I will be going to bed soon, you can send over the materials whenever you’re ready but I most likely won’t be able to begin anything until tomorrow morning ^-^)
"No one can see the stars anymore," she said. "Didn't you know? The Lightweaver is making them into a beautiful gown."
"And who will wear it?" he asked sharply.
"The most beautiful dragon in the world," she replied, watching closely for a reaction.
He smiled. "I'll look forward to seeing you in it."
up
up
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94