Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lair order incorrect?
So, I go through my lair to look at each one of my dragons sometimes, like if I want to bond each familiar, but it seems like the order is all mixed up between my two lair tabs! They go back and forth between my two lair tabs, one minute ill be at my first front tab dragon, then the next is a back to the first second tab dragon. I tried moving dragons around but it doesn't fix it. Anyone have this similar issue? :{
So, I go through my lair to look at each one of my dragons sometimes, like if I want to bond each familiar, but it seems like the order is all mixed up between my two lair tabs! They go back and forth between my two lair tabs, one minute ill be at my first front tab dragon, then the next is a back to the first second tab dragon. I tried moving dragons around but it doesn't fix it. Anyone have this similar issue? :{
@BlindingLights From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2627746]Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions[/url] thread: [quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-02-07 21:59:14" ][b]The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon[/b] This bug is related to lairs with tabs purchased within the first 8 hours or so of the launch. The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.[/quote] Does this address your problem?
@BlindingLights

From the Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions thread:
Kaepora wrote on 2019-02-07 21:59:14:
The next/previous arrows on the dragon page jump to a random dragon
This bug is related to lairs with tabs purchased within the first 8 hours or so of the launch.

The fix is simple: In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.

Does this address your problem?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest yes, thanks! :D
@SeaCrest yes, thanks! :D
This just happened to me when I purchased another tab, so thank you so much! I just moved the tab over and it fixed it immediately. <3
This just happened to me when I purchased another tab, so thank you so much! I just moved the tab over and it fixed it immediately. <3