Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I am back looking for friends!
Hell-o!
I came back to FR a few days ago and i am looking for new friends! I like to receive pm's and help when i can, my dragons except for Death are all donations/rescued ones, the objective of my lair is rescue and take care of unwanted dragons, every dragon is welcome here , i receive donations of food and treasure to keep expanding my lair to give home for the unwanted and rescuing them for being exalted!

You can call me Riot! They/Them pronouns please ,i enjoy music, games and movies, creatures and monsters too. Feel welcome to send me a PM or friend request! I hope i can made some new friends, everyone is welcome!
Hell-o!
I came back to FR a few days ago and i am looking for new friends! I like to receive pm's and help when i can, my dragons except for Death are all donations/rescued ones, the objective of my lair is rescue and take care of unwanted dragons, every dragon is welcome here , i receive donations of food and treasure to keep expanding my lair to give home for the unwanted and rescuing them for being exalted!

You can call me Riot! They/Them pronouns please ,i enjoy music, games and movies, creatures and monsters too. Feel welcome to send me a PM or friend request! I hope i can made some new friends, everyone is welcome!
W4yz25D.gif
@SanguineRiot
Welcome back Riot! I'm Lyn and I also use They/Them pronouns. BTW, I really like your lair your dragons are all amazing!
@SanguineRiot
Welcome back Riot! I'm Lyn and I also use They/Them pronouns. BTW, I really like your lair your dragons are all amazing!
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
Ayy welcome back!
Ayy welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Dvelyn Hello! Thank you i am glad you liked my rescued babies, i am happy to be able to give them a home! Nice to meet you btw!

@VanillaSpice Hey! Thank you very much (:
@Dvelyn Hello! Thank you i am glad you liked my rescued babies, i am happy to be able to give them a home! Nice to meet you btw!

@VanillaSpice Hey! Thank you very much (:
W4yz25D.gif
welcome back! i hope you have a great time here!!
welcome back! i hope you have a great time here!!
+ about me +
@SoleCourier Thank you!
@SoleCourier Thank you!
W4yz25D.gif
@SanguineRiot

Hi!Never met you but as a fellow shadow I’ll gladly be your friend,so now you know if you want to talk to a friend,you can talk to me!I try to be really active on weekends,not active on Monday and Wednesday as much tho.
@SanguineRiot

Hi!Never met you but as a fellow shadow I’ll gladly be your friend,so now you know if you want to talk to a friend,you can talk to me!I try to be really active on weekends,not active on Monday and Wednesday as much tho.
hey! welcome back
hey! welcome back
hu72dVR.png
@CrystalAngel5 Hello! Thank you, i am a plague tho not shadow xD
@FallenAngel92 Hey! Thank you (:
@CrystalAngel5 Hello! Thank you, i am a plague tho not shadow xD
@FallenAngel92 Hey! Thank you (:
W4yz25D.gif