Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED and OVER
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
i would love to join
i would love to join
This is the cut-off post!
Any bumps after this post will not count.

As a reminder; a person can earn up to three bumps total.
I've kept a spreadsheet of users and their totals, and any user that has exceeded the 3 bumps will not have their additional bumps counted, only the first three.
This is the cut-off post!
Any bumps after this post will not count.

As a reminder; a person can earn up to three bumps total.
I've kept a spreadsheet of users and their totals, and any user that has exceeded the 3 bumps will not have their additional bumps counted, only the first three.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Hello. Here's my second entry post. I used a different pretty accent of yours on another dragon this time. Thanks once again for doing this! ^^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44759284&skin=26807&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hello. Here's my second entry post. I used a different pretty accent of yours on another dragon this time. Thanks once again for doing this! ^^

dragon?did=44759284&skin=26807&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
T3u4zFz.png
I see I missed the deadline. No worries. ^^
I see I missed the deadline. No worries. ^^
T3u4zFz.png
Winners have been drawn. I've been told through some PM's that entries were a bit confusing and some people only reblogged the tumblr post. I'll try to sprinkle those in with a separate draw every once in a while but not too often because it wouldn't be fair to those who entered the giveaway and followed the rules. Hope y'all understand ^^;

Additionally!!!: I have opened up all my festival accents from the previous years that I have left. If you would rather have 15 completely random festival accents rather than a UM listed, please say so! This can only be chosen twice!

Anyway here are the first round of winners! Please give me a list of preference based on your entry. I.e. Winner 1 only needs to give me their first choice, winner 2 needs to give me two choices, and so on.

1. @Mothstorm
2. @commoncomitatus
3.@aerdnanocte
4. @Stave
5. @Asphoxia
6. @LittleRain
7. @Devok
8. @Khayria
9. @FairyForestKing
10. @Dinomatika
Winners have been drawn. I've been told through some PM's that entries were a bit confusing and some people only reblogged the tumblr post. I'll try to sprinkle those in with a separate draw every once in a while but not too often because it wouldn't be fair to those who entered the giveaway and followed the rules. Hope y'all understand ^^;

Additionally!!!: I have opened up all my festival accents from the previous years that I have left. If you would rather have 15 completely random festival accents rather than a UM listed, please say so! This can only be chosen twice!

Anyway here are the first round of winners! Please give me a list of preference based on your entry. I.e. Winner 1 only needs to give me their first choice, winner 2 needs to give me two choices, and so on.

1. @Mothstorm
2. @commoncomitatus
3.@aerdnanocte
4. @Stave
5. @Asphoxia
6. @LittleRain
7. @Devok
8. @Khayria
9. @FairyForestKing
10. @Dinomatika
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
yeah sorry about not reading carefully, I'm one of the tumblr only people D:

@Sinbreaker
1. Middle Kin
and then any of the demon/demonic spiral skins for my next 3 choices, I like them all equally.
yeah sorry about not reading carefully, I'm one of the tumblr only people D:

@Sinbreaker
1. Middle Kin
and then any of the demon/demonic spiral skins for my next 3 choices, I like them all equally.
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
@Sinbreaker

1. DESTROYER
2. Gilded Leaves
3. Ethereal Visage
4. Heavenly Gatekeeper F
5. Mobile Computing
@Sinbreaker

1. DESTROYER
2. Gilded Leaves
3. Ethereal Visage
4. Heavenly Gatekeeper F
5. Mobile Computing
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
:O

I will have twilight cloudscape please!
:O

I will have twilight cloudscape please!
@Sinbreaker Oh, wow, I really did not expect to be drawn at all, much less this early! I was going to ask for that gorgeous ridgeback UMA that first piqued my interest, but I can't turn down probably my only chance to own a KS item.

1. Twilight Cloudscape
2. Clockwork Dragon

Thanks so much for running this! <3
@Sinbreaker Oh, wow, I really did not expect to be drawn at all, much less this early! I was going to ask for that gorgeous ridgeback UMA that first piqued my interest, but I can't turn down probably my only chance to own a KS item.

1. Twilight Cloudscape
2. Clockwork Dragon

Thanks so much for running this! <3
DSfRuAQ.png
Thank you so much!!

1. The random festival skins!
2. I will edit this today im in my cellphone and this is hard
Thank you so much!!

1. The random festival skins!
2. I will edit this today im in my cellphone and this is hard
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39